Join our server on Discord

LIFE2 (a new RP as in has been modifyed recently by me pls join its my first RP)
IC: haha.. *she smirks, stamping her hoof in anticipation*
IC:

"allright then!.. just get in line an..." suddenly a loud explosion is heard and a cannonball is seen flying through the copper wall causeing a large explosion in the room killing a dozen of the newly recruited shoulders. "huh? GET DOWN!" was all the gaurd could say as the explosion occured within the middle of the panic garret was able to get down and push uma over onto her side.
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC: O.O wth... Thanks! *staying down* what's going on? *she looks about trying to find the source of the attack, pulling her visor down to see if it can locate the attackers but to no avail* I can see them! What's going on?! *drawing her sword*
IC:

"its no problem im sure you wouldve done the same!..b..but i dont know i guess where under attack!" garret says slightly paniced but glad he was able to save someone
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC: yeah *she smiles before turning to face the directions of the attack* I wish I had a now and arrow right now! *sigh* that would have been useful! *starts to strategise* hmmm.. What do we do? Any idea?
IC:

"uhhh...well we need to know who the hell is attacking us!" garret says as he ducks from a couple of arrows. somewhere in the background an adventure is hit in the knee by an arrow which will ultimately change what was his life of adventures into something calmer.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC: *powering up her Visor* >.> hmm.. What! Why is nothing showing up?! My visor always shows me everything in the area! Enemy or object! Hidden or not! Grrrr.. Come out!! *throwing a rock and going to duck watching the rock* hmmm.. >.>
IC:

"hmmm" watching and waiting for the enemy to show

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC: see anything? *trying to find a way to make a clear shot to do it again*
IC:

"uhh well" garret begins but is cut off as a barrage of arrows rain down on them. garret barely manages to avoide them. "hmmm" garret thinks to himself looking hard. when suddenly something catchs his eye. a glimering light comeing from the forrest. much like light reflecting off glass. "there in the trees!!" garret shouts.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds