Join our server on Discord

LIFE2 (a new RP as in has been modifyed recently by me pls join its my first RP)
my first RP known as LIFE has been deleated idk why and i dont care why but know this is will not give up i preety much typed a whole page for that RP and never got a reply so im going to do it all over agen and now im pissed of

p.s i have re-made the life RP as this LIFE2 and i have meade a fiction of it which i call LIFE just to clear up any confusion it was an RP called life got deleated then i made a fanfiction of a similer story line called LIFE and now i have made it back into the RP which i call LIFE2 which is what your reading which makes me happy cuz i really would like players

NOW LETS DO THIS SHIT.

Welcome to my RP LIFE2 this is a redo of a RP i started which was BRAND-NEW with no players yet but still it got taken down as with most of the RP's that i joined so i am redoing it all over agen and from scratch its not like i typed up a WHOLE-PAGE OF HARDWORK or anything (sarcasim for thouse who dont know it) so now its time to add main story line.

middle earth is at war a war that has been brewing for 500 years has finally boiled over and every race is fighting each other elves are fighting dwarves humans fighting each other and every race is involved this war has had such an impact on middle earth that even unkown race's are getting involved and some from other plains of existence have apperd to help save middle earth you appere as one of these race's will you save middle earth will you let it rot or will you watch on side-lines be who you want to your decisions could effect everyone.

p.s i intend this to be an RP with a story line which will eventually lead up to a climactic end decision from the perspective of each player currently involved and if this finishis and you want to play it give me a privet e-mail and i will attempt a sequel RP (kinda strange idea but i very much support the idea) i repeat i do not intend this to be a one-shot RP i intend it to have an ever-evolving story line. :)

now the charecture sheet also no one deleate this thread as i have a lot of work to do and would not appreciate it at all thank you

Name:obvious
race:can be anything with satient life such as dragon,elve,dwarf,human,orc,goblin,insect type thing,animal,drow,cross-breads you can even make up a race.
gender:can be male female both or undefined which is basicly can change their gender at will.
age: preferibly 16 and above but can be below if you want to i dont mind im open-minded.
sexuality:can be straight,lesbian,gay,Bi or undecided but you will have to decide sooner or later.
personality:short list of traits your charecture has.
Bio: more indepth information on your charecture such as likes,disslikes goals,quests,friends,ememeys how they fight or if they dont fight at all their past life and so on
Current:basicly how they got here this is where you type your introduction and because mine is a page long AND GOT DELEATED i have decided to make a link to it after i re-type it as a fanfiction
now here is mine

Name:Garret
Race:shifter (a made up race by me they look similer to this)
sexuallity: BI
personality: hot-headed,childish,inpatiant,sensitive,possibly arogant at times,often rush's in,headstrong,determined,often has a plan for everything.
bio:click here for all the info on shifters

the story from my charectures view will just continue from there and will only begin once my chanrectur has a place to go to which i am going to make very soon but first the link which is right about ahh there it is

so without further ado lets get this one

IC:
it had been 2 more months since garret and linda's new understanding it had been nice but after linda repeatidly urged garret to go out and explore before finally decideding to settledown he eventually agreed after all that was the reason why he came here wasent it and so he had got all his armor (which looks like this) and headed towards the nearist town which happend to be skyhawk a great city which held a massive dock and what seemed to be some sort of international flying transport that had only just been created and finished and had just passed testing it was called a blimp and was manned by some kinda of mage the town was famous for its mead and garret intended to drink it at the bannerd mare (the inn) which had heard so much about.

OOC:
ill allways be cheacking daily just in case i get a player i would love someone to deem this worthy as it is my first RP by me but not the first i have been in so pls any participents would be greatly apreciated and this is the kinda RP that will go striaght into it basicly if one person joins the RP starts and anyone elese who wants to join can just jump in whenever they like the only exception would be if say 5 people jumped in at the begginging in which case i start with 5 ppl yay.. anyway yeah someone join its been a LONG time
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
OOC: ppls no person should be tortured so as to make an RP with no players after having the first one deleated and haveing gone to the effort to remake it i have tons of ideas waiting to explode but i need 1 more payer for this to make sense (at least) and i dont want to start cuz what kinda of person starts an RP with themselfes (some kinda wirdo) so if a mod or something comes along try to help me out raiseing awareness and if you just happen to wonder by at least post for me ill k
make it up to you (yes thats the way ace bribeing allways works mwahahahahahaaaaa).lol
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Name: Uma
Race: Centaur
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Determined, Strong Willed, Kind, Friendly... etc!
Bio: One of the few remaining Centaurs!
Current: Quest for the peace her Race couldn't find or make!

Uma: *cantering down the dusty track away from the Humans* damn! I wasn't prepared for this! *heading for the neutral town* if I can make it I can gain arms and fight back! *she pulls down her visor showing her a scale map which shows her a route to the next town, the track winds down through the valley following a river* maybe I could lose them if I jump that river! They wont be able to follow me! *she smirks and changes to a gallop*
(hullo katie! :3 <3 im glad you could join a few things you should know first is that the abilities in this game must relate to the setting so weapons can either be guns, swords or other longranged weapons. no ninja related powers im afraid if theres anything spectaculer it must be magic and it must be aproved but ill allow preety much everything. furthermore everyone must first arrive at skyhawk and it is there that people will form a party of sorts to find out the truth of what is going on and perhaps eventully save middle earth! also to speak in charecture type IC: at the top of each paragraph and to speak out of charecture type OOC: at the start of every paragraph rather then useing brackets)

IC:

"hmm this place seems lively!" said garret as he began we treck through this modern town. as soon as he enterd large vats of steam washed over him and revealed a triumphent looking town with tall abstract shaped buildeings forged from copper and steal. it seems everything in this town ran on steam he thought as he watched steam waft out from every sideways chimy as a train rocketed by also powerd by steam the people looked strange rarther then wareing lightweight conventional clouthing they seemed to be wareing heavy copper mixed in with there fabric in the form of boots and even gloves and occasionally the odd copper tophat and as garret looked around people eyed him suspeciously. he sighed "i guess its not really that friendly here..." garret announced quitely to himself as he followed the signs in the town and across its copper brick road to the inn known as the bannerd mare.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
OOC: ok! Me got this now! :3 <3 thanks for that else I would be like how I usually rp! ^^

IC: *galloping down towards the river following the map on her visor, the humans hot on her tail but she speeds on* "almost... There..." She says sounding breathless after hours on the road *river in her sights she increases her speed preparing herself to jump it*
OOC: np my love! ^^ just want to teach you how rp works here! <3

IC:

"..well i guess this is it! *carefully opens the heavy iron door and enters the inn...when he does he notices a great change in setting it feels warm and welcomeing in apperence yet thouse suspicious scowls still remain however the walls inside are made from wood and the centerpeice of the room is a large firepit that spreads warmth throughout the inn. and as he enters all rapid coversation cease and he gets a meneceing stare*..."uhhh..." he utters as he heads towards the barkeep.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
OOC: ^^ me grateful! <3

IC: *she reaches the edge of the river and she leaps over it, easily clearing it. Piranhas leap out the water as she clears the river and the land disappointed as she lands on the other side and gallops off with the humans stuck on the other side* much better! For them off my back now! ^^ *between her and them is a river of piranhas* off to the neutral zone! And some new armour! *following the new track leading to it*
IC:

cautiously he proceeds inwards as he heads towards the barkeep hopeing to find a room for the night his eyes darting back and forth as thouse stares unsettle him even the barkeep stares as he approchs while polishing a tankerd. "ummm" garret stutters nervouse becuse of the prying eyes around him.. "..c..ca..can i.." he starts but is soon cut off "have a room?" the barkeep says in a gruff cold and unwelcomeing voice. "y..yeah!" garret speaks up in surprise. "sure...if you got the gold we got the room but dont be expecting nuffin fancy ye hear!" he says in a firm loud tone. "uhh u..understood..i..im not sure how to pay you..b..but will these do?" he says as he soon hands over a large coinpurse filled with otherworldly gems most likely worth a fortune in the blackmarket due to there rarity however in the genral publics eyes not even worth anything becuse something that dosent have a value in one world is useless. "..w..what is this!!" the barkeep shouts knocking away the bag. "i..i i just thought!" garret trys to defend himself as he steps back startled. "YOU THOUGHT WRONG!! i dont want your useless gems! I NEED GOLD!" he shouts in anger. "b..but i dont have any!!" garret says in a despirate tone. "then GET OUT!" roars the barkeep and after that quick muttering and raised voices is heard within the inn from the outside and suddenly a strange young shifter is seen being thrown out the door and his coinpurse thrown shortly here after beside him on the doorstep. "oww...." garret mutters rubbing his head.."guess ill have to sleep in the streets tonight...." he says as he walks down the road thouse eyes still following him....

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC: *she reaches the town and walks in, she looks up at the sky* it's getting late! Better find somewhere! It's not safe out! *sigh* and I find myself having to turn human just to fit in these places! *chants a spell and her horse body becomes 2 human legs* >.< always feels so weird! *preferring her normal self however it is useless in places like this* *as a human she walks through the town to find an inn* *yawn* been a long day! I need to find one quick! *looking about*
IC:
garret sighs as he slumps around the town soon his feet begin to tire and he spots a dark allyway. "...well its better then nothing..." he anounces as he walks his way down through the dark allways and slumps down under some small cover of a few box's and he begins to drift off.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds