Join our server on Discord

LIFE2 (a new RP as in has been modifyed recently by me pls join its my first RP)
OOC: sounds good!
IC: I could try! Thank you for the offer! *she smiles trying to sit* they don't really design these things for different races! ^^" *ends up having to fold her legs in and kneel*
OOC: yeah i was kinda stalling for other players but oh well.

IC:

garret smiles back feeling a little awkward as she sits down like an animal "yeah no problem! just wish the same thing for you too!" he replys politely
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
OOC: yeah I know what you mean!
IC: thanks! ^^ *she loosens her body armour so it moves letting her flex a little and get comfortable*
OOC: yeah! ^^

IC:

garret sigh's "no problem" he says calmly as he waits
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
OOC: ^^ <3
IC: *she sighs also, digging her fingers into the ground, waiting quietly*
IC:

just as the tension cant get any higher it is releaved as another gaurd walks into the room. "allright you wimps. seems like you all managed to get in.." he says while looking over everyone. "unfortnetly" he adds while looking at the non human race's. "but this is war! and thou i have no idea why your not fighting for your own people i dont personally care for any sob stories as i have a job to do!. and that job is to keep you scum in line! is that understood?!!" he says stareing directly at garret. garret in turns eyes go wide and he nods. "uhh..y..yeah..s..sir!" says garret paniced.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC: *in mind: looks like it's begun! Lets see what happens!* *getting ready to stand up*
IC:

"now you worthless excusses for warriors are gonna get trained! and trained hard!!!!" he shouts.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC: *in mind: I wouldn't be underestermating some of the creatures here! Many look strong if not dangerous to me! And me* *standing up* *in mind: I've had proper training!* she smirks* this will be a walk in the park!
IC:

garret grins allthou not quite vissable behind his mask its shape changes "well what are we waiting for then?" garret says speaking up. "i thought you where gonna show us what for?" garret says in a challengeing tone.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds