Join our server on Discord

LIFE2 (a new RP as in has been modifyed recently by me pls join its my first RP)
IC: *she begins to head back as well, carefully treading to not draw attention to herself, her mind back on the task of what they will be doing, what the big quest will be as she returns to the benches*
IC:

garret sits back down on the bench and waits. wondering what will happen next.
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC: *she looks about at everyone who are starting to gather in the huge crowd* it's quite popular! I wonder if anyone actually knows what's going to happen? Surely someone knows or has an idea at least! Was there any point me coming or will this turn to be beneficial to me?!
IC:

"yeah..maybe..." garret said unsure as people gatherd in full sets of armor
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC: *she watches at the people joining the crowd* hmmmm.. I'm really curious to know what's going on! How long for be organisers intend to stay quiet!
IC:

"i dont know" garret replys as he also watchs.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC: *her front hoof digging into the ground* I'm not usually one for waiting! I hope they hurry up! *but board*
OOC: im struggleing with whats next they need a warzone.

IC:

garret sigh's feeling inpatiant himself.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
OOC: ok let me think! Hmmmm...
IC: I don't like standing around! *sigh*
OOC: my idea is a sudden random attack with lots of confussion.

IC: "uhhh is there anyway you could sit down?" garret ask's trying to be as polite as possible.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds