Join our server on Discord

LIFE2 (a new RP as in has been modifyed recently by me pls join its my first RP)
OOC: I forgot that! ^^"""
Ok hmmm.. *she looks about, with her hight she can look over everyone, she spots a dark corner which appears to be avoided by everyone* follow me! *she carefully trots over to the dark corner*
OOC: XD lol pay attention

IC:

" uhh ok" he says as he walks with her to the corner. people watching as they do her hoofs echoing on the ground as she walks.
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
OOC: me sorry!! xP <3
IC: so you were saying before... *stopping in the corner, turning to face him*
OOC: its ok! :3 <3

IC:

"uhh yeah...i..im a shifter...." he says quitely whispering.
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
OOC: yay! :3
IC; a shifter? .-. Don't think I've heard of them before! Are your kind rare like mine? *she replies quietly*
IC:

garret sigh's. "well...a..actully they i am rarer then you think...im actully from a differnt plain of existance. where your worse nightmares become reality. and where the world is alive liveing and breathing." he says nervousely

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC: wow.. Sounds incredible! Sounds like something we would say is impossible! The land living a breathing! No wonder I never recognised you or your species! How come your here? *now curious about all this*
"uhhhh......i ran away" garret mutters under his breath. looking away perhaps trying to avoide the question.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC: I see.. *feels it's right to stop questioning sensing his hesitation*
IC:

garret says nothing and begins walking back to the bench.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds