Join our server on Discord

LIFE2 (a new RP as in has been modifyed recently by me pls join its my first RP)
IC:

*The reach the entrance to the village, it looks abandoned, as they walk in some of the villager can be seen as if frozen in time as stone*

Man: *trembling*
IC:

"a...are thouse......villagers?!....." garret asks shocked.
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC:

Man: *terrified* y.. yeah... all... but m.. me... *shaking*

*Uma looks about* This is terrible.. How could he do such a thing?!
IC:

"yeah....but where is this guy?" garret asks.
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC:

*Uma turns to the man* can you show us where he came in and where he went? or any evidence of him? *she asks, sounding slightly serious but speaking softly to him*

Man: s.. sure.. *he nervously walks to wards his house to start explaining it to them*

*Uma follows him closely looking around the village*
IC:

garret also follows listining intently for some hint or clue.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC:

*the man leads them into his house and to the kitchen*
Man: I.. I was here when he came into the village t.. Through that gate.. *points out the village*

I see *Uma says, pulling her scope down over her one eye*
IC:

garret follows them all in silently....."i see" garret quitely mentions.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC:

*the man shows them where he went after.. Walking them around the village trying not to cry from seeing his stone family*
*Uma walks feeling sorry for him, making her more determined to stop him*
IC:

"ok is this where he went? becuse if it is you can remain here while we deal with him..." garret announces to the man

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds