Join our server on Discord

LIFE2 (a new RP as in has been modifyed recently by me pls join its my first RP)
IC:

Yeah! *Uma nods agreeing*

Man: thank you! *panting*
IC:

"ok then...which way do we go?" garret asks.
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC:

Man: t.. That way! *points west*

*Uma nods, realising* The wastern wizards! Tekkou the stone! He's returned has he?!
IC:

"ok.." garret says
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC:

Man: y.. Yes *sounding terrified at the name*

*Uma digs a hoof into the ground* this is more serious than I thought! *she sighs*
IC:

"ok lets go then..." garret replys.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC:

*Uma nods* could you show us where he last was? *she asks the man* maybe we can find clues on what he's doing or after and find a way to stop him!

Man: o.. Of course.. *terrified of the wizard Tekkou*
IC:

"ok thanks..." garret answers.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC:

*The man nods and starts to walk towards where he came from nervously*

*Uma follows, still not putting much pressure on her bandaged ankle*
IC:

garret silently following them eger to help.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds