Join our server on Discord

LIFE2 (a new RP as in has been modifyed recently by me pls join its my first RP)
IC: I got a little something.. Not sure if its really relevent or not but maybe a general of the evil side is medusa and she turns the enemy to stone and the my have to save them! :3

IC: *digging her one hoof into the ground thinking*
OOC: hmm well not pericully relevent but its better then nothing! :3 <3 oh and side note you put IC twice rather then OOC and IC

IC: "hmmm" garret continues to ponder
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
OOC: oh yeah ._. Oops! And I guess! What else?! Hmmmmm.. Could make it fit somehow! Doesn't have to be Mesusa! Could be anyone!

IC:

*Uma continues to wonder*
OOC: ok then and who?

IC:

"anything?" garret asks her.
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
OOC: a wizard! Who is really evil!! :33

IC:

Hmmm.. Well.. *interupted by a man running their way with a frightened expression on his race, red from exhaustion* huh..
OOC: :3 ooo ok then!

IC:

"huh?" garret questions.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
OOC: yush! :3 <3

IC:

*Uma looks concerned* what's wrong?

Man: h.. He's coming.. The others... All stone... Tekkou is moving... *panting gasping for air with each word* p.. Please help them... *collapses*
OOC: :3 <3

IC:

"woah!" garret says as he catchs the man. "easy there...start from the beggining...who is after you? what have they done to the others? say it slowly..take your time and catch your breath!" garret says to calm him.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
OOC: :3 <3

IC:

Yes! *Uma agrees*

Man: Tekkou the Mage... Evil... He.. Turning people to stone... I ran... H.. He's coming.. M.. My family.. Friends.. All stone.. Please you must save them! *slowly trying not to panic*
IC:

"ok...take it easy...w..we will help.." garret says putting him at ease.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds