Join our server on Discord

LIFE2 (a new RP as in has been modifyed recently by me pls join its my first RP)
IC: *she looks around at everyone* none of us were born to fight.. Nobody can win on their own.. But all of us together have a chance.. And you've helped us all realise that.. You found everyone a place in that fight.. *she says understanding what he's saying but trying to express what they all feel, showing gratitude to his help*
IC:

"uhh..w..well i never thought of it that way..." he says scratching the back of his head nervousely with a nervouse smile to acompny it.
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC:

Yeah.. Don't be so nervous! *she smiles* ^^ *Uma's tail flicks*
IC: "heh..thanks" he says smileing back a little embaressed. "..s..so...what now?" garret asks.
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC:

I'm not sure.. *Uma sighs*
IC:

"hmmmm" garret hums as he trys to think up the next move.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC:

*Uma stands quietly getting her bandaged hoof used to the pressure, pressing it lightly on the floor as she awaits for him to come up with something reading his expression he had on his face, her tail and hair blowing in the wind*
OOC: its been a long time since this RP was up and im running short on ideas all my ideas were years ago and the ones i have i dont have enough charectures for! >.< <3

IC: "hmmm" garret continues to think racking his brain for some idea of what to do.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
OOC: awwwww >.< hmmmm me will see what I can come up with!

IC: hmmm.. *starts thinking herself, her tail swishing*
OOC: >.< thanks! <3

IC:

"hmm" garret still trying to think.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds