Join our server on Discord

LIFE2 (a new RP as in has been modifyed recently by me pls join its my first RP)
OOC: I see what you mean! :3

IC:
*limping a little Uma walks back with him to the rest of the army who stand victorious in the battle field* >.< ^^ *small pain but she deals with it and carries on*
OOC: yep! :3 <3

IC: helps her when she stumbles every now and then. "you ok?" garret says concerned.
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
OOC: :3 <3

IC:

Yeah I'm alright! *Uma smiles* thank you! *she says grateful for all the help he's given her* ^^
IC:

"good!" garret says smileing unsure of what to do now.
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC:

*they return to a cheering crowd* ^^ *Uma walks with him through them, smiling*
IC:

"uhhh" garret feels uneasy as they walk though.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC:

*sensing it* don't worry Garret! ^^ *Uma smiles as they walk, limping a little*
IC:

"t..t..thanks....." garret answers still unsure.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC:

*Uma smiles as they reach the centre, the cheers start and some carefully lift Garret up cheering* ^^
IC:

"huh? what?!" garret says panicing a little. looking to uma for help.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds