Join our server on Discord

LIFE2 (a new RP as in has been modifyed recently by me pls join its my first RP)
IC:

*Uma continued* The war continued to rage on which was unexpected by us all.. And it seemed to get closer.. Father bringing back stories of how the enemy were moving forward.. The village began to fortify.. I being young didn't understand and was still morning over Rikuto's death.. The villagers thought they had prepared.. The army enclosed on us after a few days.. My mother was prepared to fight herself.. To protect us.. She send my grandfather to watch over me away from it all.. When the army struck they had no chance.. I turned to see in shock as my family and village were wiped clean.. Which isn't something a 6 year old should see.. My grandfather knew all too well what had happened and that nobody could have survived.. He took me away to safety.. A lot of Centaur villages were also attacked... Which is why there aren't many of us left.. And this war still rages.. *the pain of the memories hurt but Garret's reassuring hand calms it a little*
IC:

"im sorry...but sympathy is not what you need....it will only make it hurt worse..instead you must face the reality that they fought to the very end! and they gave there lifes so you had a chance to have one!" he says smileing.
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC:

Your right.. My grandfather said the same thing.. I just remember them when I scenes like this.. I don't generally look back on battle scenes.. So the pain doesn't haunt me.. I need to think about them.. What your saying is what they would all have wanted.. *she looks to him* Thank you for helping me realize... I've been hiding the truth thus masking my feelings.. Hiding the pain.. Only wanting things to return to normal.. I never gave it much thought..
IC:

"its no problem...its whats you think is right" garret says smileing.
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC:

Your right *she smiles back* thank you for listening! they say its good to let things out.. and I trust you! ^^
IC:

"see now thats better...a..and you do?" he says shocked at how quick she is to trust him.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC:

Yeah! It is important to have people you can trust! and you've proved that to me! *Uma smiles*
OOC: :3 i see a relationship between them lol

IC: he blush's. "Uhh well thanks" garret says a little embaressed and shy.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
OOC: You Do? :3 <3 How so and why? ^^

IC: *Uma smiles* shall we head back to the rest? *starting to put a little bit of pressure on her bandaged ankle*
OOC: well she makes him blush. she is trusting a compleate stranger she hasnt even known for more then 5 hours and told him her life story and he has fixed her injurys.

IC:

"sure" garret says smileing.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds