Join our server on Discord

Digimon ending?....no way!
well Daisuke never deserved Kari,T.K did

Takari and Patagato all the way!

Gatomon:*lightning paws Veemon*thats for even dreaming of dancing with me

Kari:you go Gatomon*heads to T.K*

Gatomon:*heads to Patamon*
All characters in Digimon were made to have positive and negative points, like real people. You can't support that anyone is better than the other, and thus can't say that TK deserved Kari any more than Davis did. If we are talking about interaction or moments, I believe they are both equal when it comes to caring about Kari.
I still think Kari and TK deserved each other. Davis can have his sister for all I care.

Quote:Hikari and Daisuke sleeping together.
http://ally_4_u.tripod.com//sitebuilderc...es/dk3.jpg

For some reason that picture struck as all wrong. To me it looks like Demiveemon is riding on Davis' cock and Davis is moaning in pleasure. Twisted

Hmmm... we really need a "Caption this Photo" section, there's quite a few scenes in Digimon that could be taken out of context real easily!
Thank You Chibi Biyomon and InsaneImpmon you came in the right moment, for one moment I think i was alone in this debate.

Takari and PataGato All the way

And in the inmortal words of a fanfiction writer named Lace123 (From Fanfiction.net):

"Takari romance first, heroic TK second, everything else last"

And adding to that in my words:

"PataGato First, everything else last" Wink
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
yup and the Angewomon and Angemon pic was cute

Angewomon:and i felt protected by Angemon

Angemon:and i'm glad to do it too
Excuse me, Lord Patamon, but what debate?

In order for there to be a debate two opposing sides have to bring support to an argument.

First, I don't oppose Takari. I'm one of the oldest supporters of that couple to be found. What I oppose is your narrow minded support of Takari to the point of inferring Daikari has no support.

Second, your one support for your argument were pictures that you over stated the importance of. Yes, some TOEI artist supported Takari as a couple. Konaka's episode 13 of Adventures Zero-Two is strong proof of that. However, if everyone at TOEI supported Takari, then the final episode wouldn't have ended with this:

[Image: digichild.jpg]

Neither Takeru nor Daisuke ended up with Hikari. No Chosen did. I despise the ending because of that. In my opinion it should've been Takari and TaiSora. It wasn't, and I accept that ending. But I still pitched it for almost all of my digimon stories. (Mostly because Yamara has to be my least favorite couple.)

However, my support for Takari does not blind me from acknowledging that there is some possibility Hikari could've developed a relationship with Daisuke or Koushiro easily. Every one has their good and bad points and Daisuke's relationship with Hikari would be different than Takeru's would be and both would bare little resemblance to Koushiro's.

So, you're a Takari fan, great. Read my Red Digivice Diaries. You'll love it with Takeru and Hikari becoming lovers while Daisuke goes suicidal and screws Miyako on the rebound. Can't forget Tailmon and Patamon becoming lovers. Just don't wave your support around like it's a badge of honor as you'll only annoy others. (I'd be careful of the VeeGato fans on this board. They can be pretty rabid themselves.)
Lord Archive: I Already read your Red Digivice Diaries Series and it's a Great Work.

As for what I said of a debate, that's was because "debate" was the first word coming to my mind and in my opinion I think that this was really a debate because not only Takari, PataGato, Daikari and VeeGato were mencioned, there also was mentions like If Daisuke and Yolei hold hands they would be a couple or that Toei image of Tai and Matt in a romantic hug that you mention, etc.

And for your warning of VeeGato fans. Why I Would be Scared of them? if they are can be pretty rabid like you said then they too wave their support like it's a badge of honor.

And in the last instance: I DON'T CARE AND I'M NOT SCARED OF VEEGATO FANS besides I don't think that what I said is gonna change their minds and stop to support that couple if they really support VeeGato and/or Daikari then they keep writing fanfics and made fanart of the couples that they support don't you thik?

And I want to give you an apology I Know you are a Takari Fan and I don't think you are the only Takari fan who thinks that Daisuke could have a chance with Hikari, I'm sure there are many Takari fans that think like you. :)

And my typical message:

Takari and PataGato All the Way!!!!!

Ah! And if you see some grammar errors, that is because english it's not my first languaje, my natal languaje is spanish. :)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I may have a little solution: make a 3-way fanfic with TK, Davis, and Kari in an orgy. Gatomon/Veemon/Patamon 3 ways should be included as well.

Twisted There's a good reason women has 2 openings in between their legs. lol lol lol
I have some questions for Lord. ^_^

What happened in between the 25 years in season 2? I mean how did they get the Digimon? Why they were chosen? Who chose them?

I have a theory here. If it's wrong, please correct me.

Season 3 was totally a different season. In season 2, everyone knows about Digimon in the ending. The people on earth were no longer afraid of Digimon. But in season 3, the people on earth were still ignorant to Digimon.

Still remember Ryo who appeared in season 2? Let's forget about him. ^_^

Are Digimon Tamer series happened in between the 25 years where people still could not accept Digimon? I mean season 2 children defeated the last enemy but people on earth still afraid of Digimon. Soon a new group appeared (Ruki and her friends)...within the 25 years...and the story begins...after 25 years, the Tamers passed away or gone to other countries. Thus the season 2 ending picture didn't show their faces.

Just my funny thoughts only.

What happened in between the 25 years in season 2?

No one really knows. The most we've gotten was recently from a CD drama that Daisuke's sister, both of Miyako's sisters, and one of Jyou's brothers received digimon partners shortly after the end of Adventures.

I mean how did they get the Digimon? Why they were chosen? Who chose them?

25 years later, everyone on Earth has a digimon, though not everyone is a chosen. They need a digivice to evolve their digimon to be called that.

The process of becoming Chosen was explained in Zero-One during the episode 'The Ultimate Clash!' when Metal Garurumon and War Greymon faught.

Season 3 was totally a different season. In season 2, everyone knows about Digimon in the ending. The people on earth were no longer afraid of Digimon. But in season 3, the people on earth were still ignorant to Digimon.

Tamers was ALWAYS refered as being a separate universe.

Still remember Ryo who appeared in season 2? Let's forget about him. ^_^

Why? It's because of Ryo's last set of battles against Milleniumon that the Tamers timeline formed. The reason he ends up in the Tamers world is because he has amnesia and doesn't remember his homeworld is Adventures.

Are Digimon Tamer series happened in between the 25 years where people still could not accept Digimon? I mean season 2 children defeated the last enemy but people on earth still afraid of Digimon. Soon a new group appeared (Ruki and her friends)...within the 25 years...and the story begins...after 25 years, the Tamers passed away or gone to other countries. Thus the season 2 ending picture didn't show their faces.

You contradict yourself. Tamers does not occur in the 25 years, it occurs in another timeline. They are not the same world. Trying to mesh Tamers and Adventures together as being the same world doesn't work and can never work as far too many inconsistancies between the worlds exist. Not the least of them being Tamers occurs during 2002, the same year as Adventures Zero-Two.