Join our server on Discord

Digimon ending?....no way!
Yes,tis' true sadly...

Digimon has come to an end in Japan on it's fourth season. Does that mean it's in a word...dead? HELL NO! As long as we continue to do fan related projects on the internet and keep mentioning it,and as long as there is a site devoted to Digimon it'll stay alive! *Ahem*....just wanted to get it off my chest...I can't really believe they'd cancel such a great show like that...damn ratings. ANYWAYS, I just wanted to give you guys a little spoiler for my next lemon so here you are!

"Left Out-Part 2"
Takato has done it with Taomon...and Rika's done it with Gargomon...so what about Henry and Growlmon? Well,this story will have them doing it and answer some questions as well such as:Why can't the Tamers biomerge with their partners and who's the force behind all this? Is it simply love or another desire altogether? Find out in "Left Out-Part 2"

See ya next time,
Renafan,
Renamon's #1 fan till the END OF TIME!!!
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
Rika with Gargomon...is Gargomon too huge for Rika? :shock:

Cheer up, may be they created a new and great cartoon to replace Digimon.

Ratings/reviews are NOT always correct.

For e.g. FF X got many 10/10 in Gamefaqs. Fortunately some honest people gave below 5 for the reviews.

Some people loved season 4, some hated season 4. The ratings was useless.

First off Renafan, there have been MANY sources that Digimon is not going to die off any time soon (There have been plans for a 5th season, for Christs sake. They wouldn't dump it anytime soon, seeing as it is far too late to do so.)
lol

Thanks for the info there,I appreciate it. I mean,I haven't seen any hype or anything like that for Digimon:Season 5 at all. I mean Digimon Gladiators? HA! I don't know where anyone got the idea for that one,but I'd to know HOW these rumors start to begin with! Anyways,thanks again you guys!

PS-
Does anyone need lemons for their sites?
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
Expect the unexpected.

Don't be too sure that Digimon is really over yet. Frontier only finished a little while ago, new seasons usually come out in the summer, and it's only April now. So give it some time. Maybe they've decided to continue Tamers or maybe there's something new. We, as the loyal fans, will just have to wait and see.
Well, when (if) the new season comes in, I'm hoping for a prequel to Adventures... or maybe revamp season 2 and make a sequel to that.
More girls, more yiffing, more romance.

Well, Digimon is not dead from the rumors I hear. It's just they are going to be doing something. I don't think their fandomn is dead in Japan, but they might not do it over here becasue Disney KILLED IT. or they might go with someone else not associated with Disney like back with Fox Box or the Fox Network.
Jivewriter, please don't take this hard, but... don't talk about something you obviously don't know anything about.

1. Work on Digimon Season 5 was delayed because the Japanese rating for digimon went downhill starting back when the Tamers went into the Digital World. Then Frontiers just about killed what ratings they had left. Frontiers is doing comparitively BETTER in the United States judging by toy sales. It's only in America you can get the Blitzmon/Beetlemon D-Real, as Bandai of Japan canceled production due to poor sales of earlier Frontiers toys. In fact, about the only Japanese Digimon products with consistant sales is their manga and the Digi-Battle cards.

2. When Disney bought out Saban Ent. they got everything that was Saban's, including a contract from TOEI to dub Digimon through season SIX. It is this contract, which has not been voided by TOEI, that is proof that more Digimon will be made. It's a matter of when. As such, you will NOT see Digimon on Fox Box, Kids WB, NOR Cartoon Network as these are Disney's competitors.

3. Fox Box and Kids WB do NOT dub any anime program they air. Other companies buy the rights to dub the show and then Fox and Warner Brother purchase the rights to air these shows from the company that dubbed it.

4. It's not Disney who royally screwed Frontiers, though they didn't help. It was UPN's handling of Digimon. Giving each station the right to place the show whenever they feel like and not doing any advertising of when new shows will be on, or that they freakin' have the show. With UPN's removal of their kid's block of animation come fall, Digimon will be relegated to a Disney/ABC channel. My bet is ABC Family again, who hasn't done a bad job with Saban's other series that were acquired.