Join our server on Discord

Overthrow (D.Mise and Zero)
"Being turned to stone won't kill her, silly. It'll be like going to sleep. An eternal dream. I could kill her, but this is me being nice. This is the chance to be with the fake you. In a false reality, but still. OF course, if you prefer, I could exile her..."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"I-I dont know...I..." Zaph said. If he sent her home, she would spread word of what had happened to him. Aside from supremely shaming him, this would also alert his father, who would no doubt come after him. "...Whatever you decide is best master." He said at length, kissing his master's lips. "Just dont stop fucking me."
"Very well." Zero kissed his slave, and with that, Erika was trapped, becoming stone. Zero smiled at the sight, before looking at his lover. "You know what this means, yes? You will never make love to another women again. Only men. And especially me," he said, before a thought occurred to him. "....I wonder if your father is as much as a gay slut as you are?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
OOc:bbl
((Okay))
OOC: Back

IC: Although Zaph knew that Zero's words should have shaken him, he was actually quite accepting of it. He wanted nothing more than to be touched, stroked, teased, and fucked by his new master every day. But then his father was mentioned. "I-I dont know...Um, its best if he doesnt get involved..." Zaph said nervously. It wasnt just that Zaph didnt want to confront his father, but he was quite sure his Father would kill his lover Zero.
((Whoo))

"Why? Do you think such a lowly creature like an elf, could defeat me?" Zero chuckled, lightly tapping Erika over, making the statue fall to the ground with a loud thud. "Hmm....To fuck you...and him..." The more Zero thought about it, the more he loved the idea.
Zaph flinched when Erika fell over, hoping he hadnt broken her. "We are not lowly creatures..." Zaph said weakly, some of his pride as an elf still intact. When Zaph heard what Zero was sayng he paled and his ears drooped. "M-My father is not like me... he is strong, powerful in both sorcery and swordsmanship. If you try to confront him...dont do it!:
"You think he can withstand me?! A God among men!?" Zero declared, stretching his arms out. "I rule this world! Or I soon will, at least," he whispered, looking at his slave. "Or do you need to be reminded about how much power I hold over you?"
Just Zero looking at him sent shivers of desire running down his back. "No...I know how much power you have over me...but my father is different! He defeated the dread king Malgore and sealed him away when no one else could, its how he became king of the Dawn sky."