Digiartists' Domain Community!
Overthrow (D.Mise and Zero) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Overthrow (D.Mise and Zero) (/showthread.php?tid=11267)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Overthrow (D.Mise and Zero) - MasterZero - 01-22-2012

The prince awakens, his arms chained and held up to the roof as his feet are bound by rope. He is in a dark room, where the only source of light is a red, pulsing ball.

"So...You tried saving your dear princess, eh hero?" The Dark Wizard, Zero asked.

RE: Overthrow (D.Mise and Zero) - D.mise - 01-22-2012

Prince Zaphrian awoke with a start, pulling hard against the chains that bound him, jerking around until he heard the voice. He looked up at Zero with the deepest hatred. "Where is she?!" He demanded. He was bound, but the ever arrogant prince did not truly think himself vulnerable. "What have you done with her?! Answer me human!"

RE: Overthrow (D.Mise and Zero) - MasterZero - 01-22-2012

"Oh come now. You know how the classic tale goes." He moved his hand, and the Prince saw an illusion of his princess on a bed, looking out a window. "In the highest tower of my castle, my dear Zaphrian. Of course, you won't be seeing her anytime soon?"

"Thats what you think! Gro Sallam!" He shouted, calling on his elven magic to fire a spear of ice at the Wizard. It was ancient powerful magic, but likely to direct and armature to hurt a real master of the arcane.

Alex dodged the spell, but only barely, feeling the spear cut his cheek, before he cast his own spell, sealing Zap's mouth by making the lips attracted to one another. It would take the prince time and willpower to free himself of this spell. "Naughty, naughty...You shouldn't be doing that..."

Zaphrian screamed in anger behind his sealed lips, it taking him awhile to calm down enough to undo the spell, which was difficult. "Why am I here?!" He asked suddenly. IF Zero had wanted to, he could have killed Zaphrian easily while his lips were shut, or better yet, when he was unconscious.

"You wonder why you're alive? Quite simple, my dear Zaphrian. I have noticed a trend. Not just in stories, but in life. A scenario like this, usually ends in my defeat, with you running off with your little girlfriend. But I have found a way to change that, I believe. You see, all of this....It wasn't for the fat cow you call a fiance. It was for you."

Suddenly the lights turned on, and when Zap's eyes adjusted to the light, he saw the room was pink....and covered in pictures of him, ranging from beautiful sketches, to images that would have been impossible to take without technology from another world.

"I love you, Zaphrian, and I want you to be my wife."

RE: Overthrow (D.Mise and Zero) - D.mise - 01-23-2012

Zaphrian didnt respond immediately, looking around the room, completely lost in shock. His eyes moved from picture to picture, all of him. "Your...Your Insane!" He yelled finally. "I wont ever marry a man! Release me! Jurr Blum!" A small fireball suddenly arced out of the air and headed straight for Zero!

RE: Overthrow (D.Mise and Zero) - MasterZero - 01-23-2012

Zero's face suddenly shifted, and an insane grin appeared on his face as he held up his hands and clapped them, reducing the fireball to just hot air, before he ran forward. Zaphrian felt fingers in his hair and his head being held, before he felt the wizard's lips on his own.

RE: Overthrow (D.Mise and Zero) - D.mise - 01-23-2012

Zaphrian expected to feel pain, a punch, or spell or even hidden blade plunging into his gut. Instead he felt the Wizard's fingers intertwine themselves in his golden golden hair as his face was forced up. Again he expected pain, but instead all he felt were Zero's lips on his own. The sensation was so strange, so unexpected, that he froze for a second or two before trying to jerk out of the kiss, flailing in his restraints. "Get off! Get off me! Your insane!"