Join our server on Discord

That Lovely Green Glow...(Fallout 3 RP)
OOC: Been 2 days so guessing it's okay to post again.

IC:

"Slave?" Katt asked, her face turning a bright red as she quickly looked away from the two furs to try and hide it, "Me, someone's slave?" she said quietly, still blushing brightly.

"Raid on paradise falls huh?" A figure in a black sweater sat down at the bar next to Jean, his face obscured with a hood but a muzzle clearly visible sticking out from under it, "Sorry, couldn't help but overhear." he said before taking down his hood, his canine ears twitching a bit.

"Shadow, forgot you usually hang out here looking for work." Katt smiled, now distracted from her previous thoughts, "AH! That's it, you're the stealthy type right? Can't that help somehow?"

"Soft footpads and heightened senses make it alot easier." He smiled, "But you seemed like you had a fine plan going already. At least as far as getting in goes, planting the explosives is what'll be the key, otherwise you'd get overrun in seconds. I can handle that part, at night I'm borderline invisible, you keep as many distracted as you can and I'll make sure the ones waiting in the barracks and other buildings won't be interupting you." he smiled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
That Lovely Green Glow...(Fallout 3 RP) - by Bee - 12-20-2011, 01:45 PM
RE: That Lovely Green Glow...(Fallout 3 RP) - by Shadowknight - 01-24-2012, 02:04 AM