Join our server on Discord

That Lovely Green Glow...(Fallout 3 RP)
OOC: Um... I'm sorry. Doubletap...? o_O

IC:

"You girls like exploding nuisances," Jean smiled, "I like you already."

With a shrug, she gave them both a nod and declared: "We go, we get, we split it all then. Sounds fine to me, plus I've been waiting to find a map that'd take me to Paradise Falls, so... I guess this works too," she grinned.

"But Katt here has a point. That kind of place won't allow us to really go in for a frontal assault, even if you can serve them tons of lead or even if I can bat a Security Bot a twenty yards away on my own. If we want to cause them significant damage, we're gonna have to do it from the inside."

Jean paused, rested back, then leaned forwards, her breasts hanging mere inches from Moirai's face as she stared down at her with a deviant grin, "And I even know the perfect thing to let us sneak in without much of a hassle..." she grinned wider. "I hope you don't mind playing the submissive kitty for a while."

It was obvious that the shark woman was suggesting they'd infiltrate by passing as a Slaver and Slave, respectively, and once inside they'd get the choice of where to begin the assault from, only to later go with the original plan to lay a trap.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
That Lovely Green Glow...(Fallout 3 RP) - by Bee - 12-20-2011, 01:45 PM
RE: That Lovely Green Glow...(Fallout 3 RP) - by DragonMasterX - 01-21-2012, 11:27 AM