Join our server on Discord

That Lovely Green Glow...(Fallout 3 RP)
OOC: I guess I'm used to small, private RPs where we wait our turn. One of the reasons I wanted to start this RP, shake out the cobwebs. I haven't really had much time to RP in the past, so it doesn't surprise me I forgot a few of the rules. Oh, and you kinda have a doubletap there, DMX.

IC:

"Well, yeah...but I got a bit on the cooked side from the blast, too." Moirai laughed as she drank her beer, still eyeing Jean with mild suspicion.

"Well, I'm normally not one for travelling companions, but I think we might be able to make this work. Katt steals the scrap, I steal the guns, you cash in the bounties. We can probably make a real tidy profit in a few places I know of....especially Paradise Falls."

She pulled a map out of her pack, which seemed to be an ancient piece, with crudely drawn in current landmarks such as Megaton, Arefu, Rivet City, the like. She pointed at a crudely drawn skull and crossbones labelled "Paradise".

"Those Slavers out there are armed to the teeth." She explained, "And I ain't talking little shit, either. Assault rifles, miniguns, even saw some laser and plasma weapons that they probably stole from the BoS or the Enclave....and they have this thing...I don't know what they call it, but it can either control peoples minds, or make their heads explode. And I KNOW for a fact each and every one of those Slavers out there have a bounty on their heads....honestly, doing what they do, it comes with the territory. But if we go out there and give them the Juggernaut treatment, I'm almost positive we'll be rolling in the caps by sundown."
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
That Lovely Green Glow...(Fallout 3 RP) - by Bee - 12-20-2011, 01:45 PM
RE: That Lovely Green Glow...(Fallout 3 RP) - by Bee - 01-21-2012, 08:54 AM