Join our server on Discord

That Lovely Green Glow...(Fallout 3 RP)
"Heh, I hope so." He laughed slightly, necking him again as his massive hand moved down and on top of his groin, rubbing his tools slightly over the jeans, he started to slowly undo them and reach inside to play with his white fuzzy balls and sheath, groping him.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Flynn spread his legs, smiling. "Heh...going right for the goal, huh?" He stroked the horse's long muzzle. "I like that. Not afraid to make a mistake." The dog reached down and started to stroke Ferro's thick sheath himself.
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

"Mmmmm, of course not, is there a wrong way?" He laughed as he took the huskies jeans off and started to pull his sheath back to grab his husky pride and slowly jerk him, he moaned slightly as his tool poked out of his own sheath, slightly leeking pre onto the edge of his sheath and scrotum. "Heh, but there's a lot of things I don't know about this. . . Teach me little guy." ruffling his head with his free paw as soon afterward it was helping him out of his hoodie.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Seriously, guys, can you wait til everyone else posts before going off and chain-replying?

IC:

Moirai rested her fingertips on the butt of her assault rifle as she stared at the shark, listening to the holotape mention her name. She let a sigh of relief out and put her hand back on her beer after the tape stopped playing.

"Fair warning, Jean." She said quietly, "Anyone that's tried to collect that bounty has ended up dead. Don't make that same mistake....Both of us can't afford it."

She couldn't help but grin at the reaction of the other patrons when Katt produced the explosives.

"Yeah, now that I think about it, I think I've seen a few of those out past Arefu." She smirked, drinking her beer, "Damn things almost took my head off. Someone rigged them to the sides of old 18-wheelers....I guess the plan on them was to make them overload the reactors in those things in case of supermutants....coulda used a heads up on that....Thankfully the supermutant was closer to the truck than I was."
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Know it's not my place since you are the RP creator cowboy but in all honesty it was only 6 posts which, unless otherwise state by the RP creator, is usually the agreed upon limit between two posters. Sorry if over-stepping boundaries.

IC:

"Opps, guess I missed a few. I usually try not to leave any active ones lying around once I'm done in an area. Don't want people taking and reverse-engineering them." She blinked a bit then laughed nervously, "I also don't want them blowing up any random strangers either that's definately a bad thing I didn't mean I cared more about keeping them secret than you almost being killed but hey at least it took out that supermutant right?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Post flood's default is usually 8 posts (4 between two members) or 9 (3 between three members) if memory serves.

As Shadow said, creator decides the rules, so you might wanna establish a limit while we're at it, and then you could add it to your first post for a reference, Cowboy.

IC:

"Arefu...?" Jean repeated, "My, it's been ages since I've been there," she reminisced, apparently not feeling threatened at all.

She paused briefly, looked back at Moirai and added: "Collecting bounties allows me to get the cash I need to buy treasure I want. You seem like you need a hand in scavenging, and I love getting into trouble," she grinned widely. "How about we tag along? If your bounty attracts guys from the Talon Company, it'll also attracts other bounty hunters with bounties on their own heads," she smirked, sounding very confident all of a sudden.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I guess I'm used to small, private RPs where we wait our turn. One of the reasons I wanted to start this RP, shake out the cobwebs. I haven't really had much time to RP in the past, so it doesn't surprise me I forgot a few of the rules. Oh, and you kinda have a doubletap there, DMX.

IC:

"Well, yeah...but I got a bit on the cooked side from the blast, too." Moirai laughed as she drank her beer, still eyeing Jean with mild suspicion.

"Well, I'm normally not one for travelling companions, but I think we might be able to make this work. Katt steals the scrap, I steal the guns, you cash in the bounties. We can probably make a real tidy profit in a few places I know of....especially Paradise Falls."

She pulled a map out of her pack, which seemed to be an ancient piece, with crudely drawn in current landmarks such as Megaton, Arefu, Rivet City, the like. She pointed at a crudely drawn skull and crossbones labelled "Paradise".

"Those Slavers out there are armed to the teeth." She explained, "And I ain't talking little shit, either. Assault rifles, miniguns, even saw some laser and plasma weapons that they probably stole from the BoS or the Enclave....and they have this thing...I don't know what they call it, but it can either control peoples minds, or make their heads explode. And I KNOW for a fact each and every one of those Slavers out there have a bounty on their heads....honestly, doing what they do, it comes with the territory. But if we go out there and give them the Juggernaut treatment, I'm almost positive we'll be rolling in the caps by sundown."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Ah, wait wait wait wait wait!" Katt shouted rapidly, "You don't mean paradise falls, slaver capital of the wasteland do you?" she asked, "We wouldn't get within twenty feet of the place before getting blown to kingdom come." she sighed a bit, "Only way to get in there would be if you snuck in, which in case you didn't guess isn't one of my strong points, or if they thought you were slavers and brought them a gift or something." she said non-chalantly.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"That's just it..." Moirai said with an almost evil glint in her eye, "Jean and I can run in and raise some hell, while you line the doors with more explosives than they'll know what to do with. Jean and I can run in, get their attention, run out, and they'll follow...and boom."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Um... I'm sorry. Doubletap...? o_O

IC:

"You girls like exploding nuisances," Jean smiled, "I like you already."

With a shrug, she gave them both a nod and declared: "We go, we get, we split it all then. Sounds fine to me, plus I've been waiting to find a map that'd take me to Paradise Falls, so... I guess this works too," she grinned.

"But Katt here has a point. That kind of place won't allow us to really go in for a frontal assault, even if you can serve them tons of lead or even if I can bat a Security Bot a twenty yards away on my own. If we want to cause them significant damage, we're gonna have to do it from the inside."

Jean paused, rested back, then leaned forwards, her breasts hanging mere inches from Moirai's face as she stared down at her with a deviant grin, "And I even know the perfect thing to let us sneak in without much of a hassle..." she grinned wider. "I hope you don't mind playing the submissive kitty for a while."

It was obvious that the shark woman was suggesting they'd infiltrate by passing as a Slaver and Slave, respectively, and once inside they'd get the choice of where to begin the assault from, only to later go with the original plan to lay a trap.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad