Join our server on Discord

That Lovely Green Glow...(Fallout 3 RP)
Looks between his legs. "Well, if you don't mind then." Sitting stark naked behind him watching him fix his equipment. "Just mirelurks?" The horse huffed. "I remember when one of my idiot customer got himself killed. 'Wait here, I'll be back in a second.'"

The horse huffed imitating him. "Please, he just wanted me to sit back because he didn't want me to see where he was looking for loot, even though I told him it's just my job to keep him safe, pay me and you can loot a million caps in front of me I'll still only take my quota, nothing more nor less." He let out a big sigh.

"In the end his greed killed him, such as the rest. watched a mirelurk attack him, he had some problem but he could of called for help, so I thought he was good. That's until three more came rushing him, and have in mind he was wearing light if no armor at all. by the time he was dead it was already to late, I TRIED to rush over but close combat. .. Ehh, not the fastest thing when you're 50 feet away from your target."

"Anway, long story short, I ripped them to shreds with nothing but a scratch and plenty of valuables. took awhile to find out where the clever bastard was going. the note was hard to make out, took me a few days, but there was no rush. Don't think there was another note like the one I had and no one was dumb enough to cross a in season mirelurk breeding ground. .. well, except me though." Ferro laughed loudly at his own stupidity, even going as far as admitting it. "Sorry if I bore ya with my rambles! It's been a while since anyone was willing to talk, most people who hire me treat me as some slave or butler. . . I guess it's the appearance." Ferro frowned. "And it's not far, I would love to be in the brotherhood, but they don't take to kindly."
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
That Lovely Green Glow...(Fallout 3 RP) - by Bee - 12-20-2011, 01:45 PM
RE: That Lovely Green Glow...(Fallout 3 RP) - by Ferro Cordis - 01-15-2012, 07:05 AM