Join our server on Discord

That Lovely Green Glow...(Fallout 3 RP)
"Sure, yeah. I've spent some time in power armor. I know all about what a pain in the tail it can be to get in and out of it." The dog snaked a finger inside to release one of the inner clasps. The armor itself whirred softly as the front and back plates slowly separated. "There we go."
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

Ferro nodded as his bear chest was exposed he had a very athletic looking body even seen through all the fur, he started to take off his pants without hesitation, they were two men right? who cared? he was left completely naked sitting in front of the husky. "Heh, got any spare pants I could wear?" his sheath covered up his horse hood except the head, which poked out slightly. His other horse bits were completely exposed.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
"Yeah...but somehow I don't think it'd be a good idea..." Moirai sighed, filling her pack up with what she thought she could sell. "Think about it...we finish their job, and get into that vault, then what? Those sheltered little humans see an explosives-wielding redhead and a giant bipedal tiger. I don't think it would end well for anyone. They'd freak out and try to kill us both...and you saw my policy for dealing with people who try to kill me."

She sighed, and hoisted her pack up onto her shoulder, carrying her shotgun in her hand.

"Well, I'm loaded out...If there's anything else here you wanna steal before we go to Megaton and cash out, now would be the time to do so. Don't ask me why, but I don't like being out past sundown...too many dangerous things at night."
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Oh yeah, guess I didn't think about that, suppose they would freak out a bit." Katt rubbed her head. She looked around the room a bit, "Don't think there's anything left of value, don't worry I'm sure more raiders will be here in a few days a week at the most." she glanced out the window, "Yeah, it's dangerous enough during the day when you can actually see what you're shooting at, not to mention explosives are difficult when you can't see who you're chucking them out." she grinned as she stood up, "My offer still stands if you need a place to stay for the night. Not the fanciest place but it gets the job done for me." she offered, hoping she wasn't blushing too hard.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flynn raised an eyebrow. "Why? Are you cold?" He pried open a panel on one of the legs. "Ah yeah, here it is. This actuator here is almost totally blown. It's a wonder you can walk in it at all. I'm gonna have to overhaul this for sure."

He open a few more panels, pointing out the damage and wear. "Jeez, you need to find yourself a mechanic that can keep your gear together. You've been stomping around the wastes in this tin bucket for way too long. Good thing you ran into me." He turned in his chair and smiled at Ferro. "Good thing I ran into you, too. Having some muscle along for the ride makes things go a little smoother. I don't like having to wrestle with mirelurks while I'm trying to salvage something."
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

"By all means, lead the way." The tigress grinned, noticing the human's blush, "Though if you get any redder, your skin'll match my fur."

She let out something odd for her, a giggle. She didn't know why, but the human amused her. 'Well, spending a night with a human couldn't be too bad...' she thought to herself. "Word of warning. Someone once told me my claws are Hell on furniture....though I'm sure if you live in Megaton, your furniture probably isn't in very good shape...like the rest of the town is."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Looks between his legs. "Well, if you don't mind then." Sitting stark naked behind him watching him fix his equipment. "Just mirelurks?" The horse huffed. "I remember when one of my idiot customer got himself killed. 'Wait here, I'll be back in a second.'"

The horse huffed imitating him. "Please, he just wanted me to sit back because he didn't want me to see where he was looking for loot, even though I told him it's just my job to keep him safe, pay me and you can loot a million caps in front of me I'll still only take my quota, nothing more nor less." He let out a big sigh.

"In the end his greed killed him, such as the rest. watched a mirelurk attack him, he had some problem but he could of called for help, so I thought he was good. That's until three more came rushing him, and have in mind he was wearing light if no armor at all. by the time he was dead it was already to late, I TRIED to rush over but close combat. .. Ehh, not the fastest thing when you're 50 feet away from your target."

"Anway, long story short, I ripped them to shreds with nothing but a scratch and plenty of valuables. took awhile to find out where the clever bastard was going. the note was hard to make out, took me a few days, but there was no rush. Don't think there was another note like the one I had and no one was dumb enough to cross a in season mirelurk breeding ground. .. well, except me though." Ferro laughed loudly at his own stupidity, even going as far as admitting it. "Sorry if I bore ya with my rambles! It's been a while since anyone was willing to talk, most people who hire me treat me as some slave or butler. . . I guess it's the appearance." Ferro frowned. "And it's not far, I would love to be in the brotherhood, but they don't take to kindly."
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Name: Jean.
Alias: "White Death" though some fearless men refer to her as "The Tall Bitch with the Balloons."
Measurements: F-cups (The size of full basketballs to an average sized person)
Species: "Furry" -> Great White Shark Anthro.

Description: A 12ft tall white shark anthro with waist-long silver hair and red pupil-less eyes. Very sharp fangs in her mouth. Huge breasts rest atop her chest and her small waist curves nicely down to her wide hips. She's got sharp webbed membranes at her clawed feet and hands that allow her to swim underwater with ease; fortunately, her mutation allows her to breath oxygen and also underwater without trouble. She may look thin and womanly, but her shark body and size grants her proportionate strength which allows Jean to exert enough force to topple a heavy car with a single tackle, and to make use of several Big Weapons with relative ease. Her size however makes her quite clumsy, and she can't be bothered to learn scientific or otherwise complex stuff.

Background: A young woman who decided to take a swim in the wrong place at the wrong time. The high concentrations of radiation during a prolongued, blissfully ignorant, stay made her into a giant half-shark creature instead of trasnforming her into a super mutant or ghoul. She used to belong to a small settlement in the Caribbean back in Central America but apparently booked a vacation at the wrong time too... Ever since her transformation Jean turned from a submissive, shy town girl to an appropriately ego-fueled arrogant dominatrix who seeks to fulfill her frivolous wishes for fortune and power by recruiting only those that are willing to please her and by taking mercenary jobs or conducting searches for treasure. She may be arrogant due to her power drunkness but she's usually nice and she foundamentally never harms those that don't deserve it, but she's a short temper which causes her to crush anyone who pushes the wrong button. She loves taking on jobs for money, but she might even take out a band of slavers or raiders simply because she doesn't like them.

Equipment:

- Armor: Tight leather armor that snugly fits around her chest and hips; leaves belly and legs exposed.

- Weapon(s) : Flamethrower (Irony!) - Gatling Laser (Which she stole from a dead BOS member, which earned her their hate) - Assault Rifle (Sub weapon) - Sledgehammer (Melee weapon)

- Extras: Stim Packs in a bundle. (She'll get herself hurt very often thanks to her violent nature)

Last Known Location: Near Rivet City (She likes large places full of water in order to take regular dips) but she's been spotted near viscinity of Megaton, where she's got a supplier of heavy weapon ammo she can get good deals of.

OOC: Good profile? Just checking before I jump in.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Works just fine for me. And for the record, he asked to join and I said yes.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Cool, let's have funnnn!

IC:

Her trip from her base at Rivet City was always exhausting. It probably was the fact ponds weren't as frequent on the road to Megaton; Jean believed that the properties of her body demanded she moisten herself up (no pun intended) more often than just to clean herself. If she lacked proper hydratation (to her, a lot of it was needed), she would feel more agressive and less patient about everything.

Her claws clutched the sledgehammer she was currently holding, the veins of her forearm bulging as her fangs clenched together. She wasn't pleased at all. "Nngh, why the hell did I stop to hunt those dumb junkies down?" she said to herself, referring to Raiders, "Stupid assholes didn't even have good caps on them. Man I'm dying for a dip..." she groaned, again lamenting the lack of moisture. She didn't even mind if the water was irradiated; her body had absorbed so much radiation already that it would take an enormous amount of radiation to actually strike her sick with anything, as a result, she was virtually immune and could enjoy most of what others couldn't.

However, the large amounts of water needed each time to cope had her either needing to stay in the water for prolongued amounts of time or drinking heavily. She favored wine in particular.

"Ugh, they better have a lot of it in Megaton..." Jean said to herself, her claws clutching the hammer so hard it was vibrating, as if losing its resistance against the force of her brute strength. Eventually, the hammer snapped in half. "...Great."

She made a mental note to keep anything off her hands each time she's getting moody, picked up the split hammer, stashed it in her backpack and then continued her treks unbothered. After all, other than the Enclave and the Brotherhood of Steel, no one was really foolish to jump a 12ft tall monster of a woman.

< Megaton: Entrance >

Jean emerged from the main entrance, her curvaceous body looming over the downward steps to the bomb at the center of town. Any person gathered downstairs or even remotely close would instantly recognize her, since she was a regular and sometimes a mischief maker since Jean's mood swings made her easy to get into a fight with.

She was here to do some shopping, but she was thirsty as hell, so she decided to head on for the bar as quick as she could.

< Megaton: Bar >

The immense shark woman entered with her head bowed down, courtesy of her height, which had her bowing down against just about any entrance. She stood before the barman and demanded several rounds of wine, then quietly sat down to drink at a corner; if there was anything that could calm her down was drinking or swimming, and she was slowly calming down now...

OOC: Damn, long post. Oh well it was just an intro. :3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad