Join our server on Discord

That Lovely Green Glow...(Fallout 3 RP)
"No. . . I never could. . . I wouldn't want it any different, with out this we wouldn't be who we are today." he said as he took a seat like he was told. waiting to see what the husky was going to do. "And why not just walk? 100,000 caps sounds expensive, I mean. . . I have 10,000 but that's only because when the people who pay me to guard them die when they tell me to stay put I take all there things, there not using it anymore." Ferro laughed as his armor clanked and whined.

"Not only that, but no ones willing to fix my armor, it's horrid, and medical equipment? I can make my own stem packs so it's rather cheep, although I never really know how to fix my power fists, I'm sure they can use a touch up I'm not the best repairman. . . Err horse." rubbing the back of his head, playing with his striped mane.

"The only thing that is rather nice is my knife, I'm not one for technology, but a knife? A knife is simple heh, I'm always sharpening and playing with it, it's as Sharpe as a razor blade, I'm sure I can cut through steal by now with it." looking about the room as he added. "AHH! I forgot to mention, although not my choice of weapon I can use energy weapons, if you ever seen them before. I'm a bit rusty but non the less I can shoot it heh, just don't hand me a normal gun, I'll be lucky to shoot myself." Laughing at how bad he was with guns.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
That Lovely Green Glow...(Fallout 3 RP) - by Bee - 12-20-2011, 01:45 PM
RE: That Lovely Green Glow...(Fallout 3 RP) - by Ferro Cordis - 01-13-2012, 05:10 AM