Join our server on Discord

That Lovely Green Glow...(Fallout 3 RP)
Ferro nodded as he stood up, the armor whining as he did so it made a sound of a large piece of technology turning off before powering up again. "Heh, help me help you I see, sure sounds like a deal." the large horse said as he followed the small husky, well, compared to him most of everything was small to him, it was a miracle the armor he wore fit him!

"You seem to travel a lot, you must of seen a lot. heh, you know an offal lot. . . I think." The horse laughed at his own one tracked mind. his body heating up in the armor as his drunkenness took over his body. "And bullets and monsters is all I get hit with now a days. Rather fun, and I make a pretty cap doing it, why not do what I enjoy and make some cap off it?" he added as his hooved feet made a loud clomping sound with every step.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
That Lovely Green Glow...(Fallout 3 RP) - by Bee - 12-20-2011, 01:45 PM
RE: That Lovely Green Glow...(Fallout 3 RP) - by Ferro Cordis - 01-11-2012, 08:37 AM