Join our server on Discord

That Lovely Green Glow...(Fallout 3 RP)
Flynn laughed at the horse's ignorance. "Canada's a big annex up north. Way bigger than the old United States used to be. It used to be its own country. At least that's what some old holotapes I salvaged said."

He knocked back a final shot, corking the rum. "Mff...well that was probably more than I should've had." He wiped his muzzle. "Yeah, I know all about the Brotherhood. Whenever I run the risk of running into them, I usually take care to hide my ears and tail from a distance. Had some bad run-ins in the past. But those Outcasts, they have their heads on a little straighter. They just want to collect and repair pre-war tech. As long as you have something they want and look like you're more trouble than you're worth, they should leave you be."

He stood and pats the horse's armored shoulder. "A big strapping guy like yourself more than has what it takes to keep their trigger fingers from getting too twitchy. C'mon, let's get up to my room. I've got some tools I can use to get that armor running a little more smoothly. Think of it as advanced payment for keeping Radscorpions off me while I'm salvaging."

He held out a paw. "Deal?"
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

Messages In This Thread
That Lovely Green Glow...(Fallout 3 RP) - by Bee - 12-20-2011, 01:45 PM
RE: That Lovely Green Glow...(Fallout 3 RP) - by senjuro - 01-10-2012, 01:06 PM