Join our server on Discord

That Lovely Green Glow...(Fallout 3 RP)
Flynn reached out and shook the large paw firmly. "I'm Flynn Rausch. Siberian husky with a German name...from Canada." He sat back in the chair, arm slung over its back. The alcohol was already helping him to relax after the rough trek.

"And my parents, huh? Well, don't know what the situation is like down here, but in the Northern Wastes they call us beastmen. Which, to human eyes I suppose, seems accurate. Other than the talking and the clothes, I'm a dog head to toe." He flipped his tail into view as evidence of this.

"Up in Canada, things are about as disorganized as they are down here. But there's one thing everyone agrees on: humans and beastmen don't mix. The communities are insular, one way or the other, and don't exchange goods or services. So if you have enough mutants breeding...well..."

He laughed. "I saw some old holotapes of what some early beastmen looked like. Pretty much just humans with tails. Or maybe claws. Just minor stuff. But about fifty years ago, I guess evolution took a jump and we started being born...well, like this." He held up a paw. It had a human shape, but it had claws, fur, and pawpads like a feral dog would.

"My parents were part of the first generation like it." He ginned wolfishly. "It has its advantages, that's for damn sure. I don't have to taste water to see if it's tainted; I can just smell it."

He poured another shot and knocked it back. "Mmm..." He looked Ferro up and down. "That power armor of yours is whining worse than an ex-wife. Sounds like you have a few actuators that need some work. And before you ask, this is not me trying to pick you up by getting you out of your clothes." The dog snickered and adjusted his glasses.
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

Messages In This Thread
That Lovely Green Glow...(Fallout 3 RP) - by Bee - 12-20-2011, 01:45 PM
RE: That Lovely Green Glow...(Fallout 3 RP) - by senjuro - 01-10-2012, 08:16 AM