Join our server on Discord

That Lovely Green Glow...(Fallout 3 RP)
"I know this may sound odd to you. . . B-but. . . Do you remember your parents?" the horse paused for a moment before adding to his previous statement. "Because I can't. . . for the life of me. and if you can't remember do you know where you came from? were you just a normal husky at first? or where you born that way?" with almost sadness in his voice, he raised his massive hand signaling for another drink as it came a few moments later.

as the shots came he didn't even bother to wait for the husky as he downed his drink. "Ahhhh, I would just like to find out where I came from." laughing at himself. "But you must think I'm mad, huh? a lonely furbag merc in megaton, even with power armor? huh." he shook his head.

"Where are my manners? I didn't even introduce myself! huh?" he reached out his massive hand, hooved at the tips of his fingers to offer a shack with the new husky. "My names Ferro Cordis, they call me King around these parts due to the way I carry myself. . .Annnnnd other reasons not worth mentioning heh. How about yourself? I'd tell ya where I'm from. . . But in all honesty I can't!" He laughed loudly at his own stupidity.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
That Lovely Green Glow...(Fallout 3 RP) - by Bee - 12-20-2011, 01:45 PM
RE: That Lovely Green Glow...(Fallout 3 RP) - by Ferro Cordis - 01-09-2012, 11:17 PM