Join our server on Discord

That Lovely Green Glow...(Fallout 3 RP)
I suppose. I've given plenty of time for people to join. Holidays or not, I've waited almost two weeks to get started, so if anyone wants to join, you're gonna have to PM me first.

That lovely green glow, A Digiartist's Domain Production...

The sun was starting to peek through the irradiated, yellowish-grey clouds, the earth a similar shade of sickly yellow. The former United States of America, specifically the East Coast, was little more than a wasteland. Those who lived their were few and far between, Holed up in the last encampments of a dying race. Megaton, Rivet City, Big Town, Arefu. If you didn't seek shelter there, you were at the mercy of Bandits and Raiders, not to mention those unfortunate souls who didn't have the choice to run and hide when the Nukes dropped.

The air was still, the dead, yellowed grasses not moving an inch. Off in the distance, the sounds of machine gun fire could be heard, with someone yelling out, in a slightly slurred voice, "WE GOTTA BLEEDER 'ERE!!"

the "Bleeder" was a tall Tigress clad in Armor stolen off a Talon Company Merc, and she wasn't bleeding in the slightest. With a calm nerve and steady hand, she batted away the drum magazine from her shotgun, and slapped a new one in place, tapping on it so it seated properly. A Raider charged her, to be met with a volley of buckshot that took his head clean off, then silence.

Now, most Humans, and even most Furries, steered clear of the shotgun, labelling it a piece of crap at best, a deathtrap at worst. But this Tigress wielded said weapon with reserved skill. Her name was Moirai, just Moirai, but she'd respond to any bevy of slurs thrown at her.

"Bleeder my ass." She smirked as she rummaged through the headless corpse, stealing his assault rifle, ammunition, and a pack of cigarettes he had, stuffing them in her pack.

She was a Springvale Elementary, a known hotbed for the drug-addled freaks known as Raiders. If one had the balls, one could make a tidy profit killing them off and cleaning house. She smirked as those words ran through her mind.

"Yeah...I got balls alright." She laughed to herself as she stood upright, looking at the structure in front of her.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
That Lovely Green Glow...(Fallout 3 RP) - by Bee - 12-20-2011, 01:45 PM
RE: That Lovely Green Glow...(Fallout 3 RP) - by Bee - 01-05-2012, 12:45 PM