Join our server on Discord

That Lovely Green Glow...(Fallout 3 RP)
"Well, worst case scenarios happen to be my specialty." She smirked, thumbing over her shoulder at the butts of her assault rifle and her shotgun peeking out from her pack. "After you shoot enough things in the face, you kinda stop bein' afraid of 'em. My name's Moirai, and this is my pet human, Kitty."

She laughed, and finished her beer, ordering another one. She couldn't help but stare at Jean, but not in the usual way. Felines in general had that habit of staring through people, but right now, Moirai's eyes were trained on Jean's chest like they were two hunks of meat. A sudden thought ran through her mind of Jean and Kitty, which made her turn red under her fur and forced her to drink more beer to keep that thought to herself.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Katt did a sudden spit-take, coughing slightly, "P-pet!?" she asked loudly as her face turned a bright crimson, "My name's Katt, not kitty by the way," she said as she looked past Moirai towards Jean, "Sure you've heard it before but, you're really big." she said as she looked over the towering shark girl.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mm, radiation will do that to some people. Ever seen a Super Mutant? Of course..." she stretched out a bit, her well-defined arms looking quite threatening, more so than her height, "I'm even bigger than those puny greeny guys," she smirked.

"So what are you two kittens doing here? You're well armed... Mercs?" she narrowed her pupiless eyes, the beautiful and eerie orbs staring at the pair with an interested gaze.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: sorry to interupt and RP without being involved (yet) but this RP seems to get posted on everyday have all the others died over night becuse i seem to be frantickly joining RP's but they keep getting posted on far and few between unlike this one so is it ok to join or what or should i wait for a new RP or just for the ones iv joined to pick up agen
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
OOC: A PM would have sufficed. But if you want to play and you have a basic understanding of Fallout 3, then by all means you can join.

IC:

Moirai laughed at bit at Katt, "Oh come on, I can't have a little fun?"

"And no," Moirai sighed, looking back up at the Shark-woman, "We're actually just scavangers. This day and age you either have to fend for yourself or hire people to do that for you. I can't say much for Katt, but I pretty much just blow the heads off of Raiders and steal whatever they got. It clears the Wastes of the bad people, and I make a bit of money for my troubles....and whatever good weapons and armor they had...well, they don't need it anymore...."

Moirai sighed, and took another long drink of her beer, "Then someone put a hit out on me through The Talon Company...They tried jumping me a few times out in the wastes...after I found the Execution Order for my head, I started stealing and wearing the armor I take off their dead....kind of a big 'FUCK YOU' to Talon Company for trying to get my head on a silver platter..."
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Oooh... Frisky," Jean teased with a smile, "I knew I'd seen your face before," she admitted before fishing into her ample cleavage for a holotape designed to reproduce a message with the name of the bounties. She played it while her playful smirk still remained, albeit in a low tone that only them three would be able to listen.

Moirai's name sounded loud and clear. Jean seemed to be staring them down in a menacing way, but as she leaned forwards she said: "Plenty of caps for a pretty little head. You must really have pissed them off," she grinned, her fangs baring at them. "Mm... You don't seem like you need a bodyguard, and you're cool for fighting off those jerkfaces. Heh." She ended her sentence with a chuckle, eyes closed in contemplation.

"So, what's your plan? Scavenging must already be a pain with everyone wanting your ass on a plate. I should know," she grinned darkly, eyes reopening as she recalled how many skulls she's smashed and how many arms she's torn clean off of the bodies of dumb people thinking they could tackle her on their own.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I just need test subjects for some of my work, raiders work well and the people of the town appreciate it. Though probably more because I'm using the raiders as opposed to them," she thought aloud as she looked up at the ceiling.

She huffed a bit as she listened to the bounty, "Long as there's two people left in the world someone's gonna want someone dead." she shook her head a bit then looked over at Jean, "I don't care what she did, she's a good person, anyone tries to hurt her they'll have to crawl through one of my mine fields to do it." she smiled proudly as she pulled out one of her homemade explosives, almost instantly the patrons of the bar diving under tables and behind chairs, "Oh relax I'm not gonna blow up the bar... again." she said as she slipped the bomb back into her bag.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flynn grinned, eyes closed, hugging against the large horse. "No. I think, for once, you actually know exactly what you're talking about." The dog strokes down Ferro's back, murring softly.

FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

Ferro sighs embarrassed at the fact he never had sex, but he wasn't about to tell anyone. Not many willing to screw a large horse in the wastes. Ferro started to pet the huskys leg, not knowing what to do he assumed necking would be a good start he moved up to his ear, licking behind it and whispering into it. "You know. . . I never done something like 'this' before, heh."
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Flynn chuckled softly, flicking a furry, pointed ear at the hot breath against it.

"No? Heh...I like that." He reaches down to grip the horse's behind firmly. "I have a feeling you'll get the hang of it quite quickly."
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+