Join our server on Discord

ssjgokillo's June Contest!!!
It's been a week since the deadline. I was wondering how long it would be until we learn of the results.
I have better question.

Now that deadline has long over been gone, can we already reveal our lemons?

I mean, really. No one can enter anymore and basically, eveything is already decided, only the results haven't been given.

Or don't tell me, you are still scoring the lemons? :?
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
I haven't heard from him in a little while.

I don't want the contest to just fade out, so you can send lemon to me or post them here and I will make sure they get judged. I promise it won't be just me either, I'll be able to get a couple others to help too, I'm sure.

I can post results here.
It's up to you guys.
i'm one of the judges so you know
I am soo sorry to all of you. I just moved out of state for college and only now being set up in my apartment. I don't even have my computer back yet >< So I'm using the lab.

Anyways, I apologize for the long delay, here's the results of my contest.

Questioning Thyself
Lord Archive

Plot: 20
I was very pleased with the way Archive got the story going, it made sense, and it was fun to read. Kari's emotional dillema added just the right angst to it, while keeping it from being depressing.

Character Depth: 10
Davis, Kari, everyone was potrayed exactly as they should be, especially Davis reading a little too much into some of Kari's actions ^^;;

Lemon scene: 30
While the thing with the hymen was a little disturbing, the Lemon Scenes overall were fantastic. Definetly some of the better one's I've read. The one where Davis catches Kari after Gym was one of my fav's!

Writing Quality: 10
Beautiful, that's all I can say.

Grammar: 10
I reread the thing three or four times, and I didn't find any grammatical errors.

Daikari Scenes: 20
This was the one I was very impressed in, Kari's reluctance to actually be in a real relationship with Davis was an interesting twist, and the way it was resolved was executed brilliantly. Kudos!

Total Score:100

Sweet as momma's pie
Mr. Big T

Plot: 14
It was kinda... well, PWP. I mean, the story was really just Davis and Kari having sex. I guess the biggest plot point was when his mom came in, and then left like it was nothing...

Character Depth: 5
Nope, not even close...

Lemon scene: 20
The Lemon was fairly good, but not anything great. It really just made the characters seem more out of character than anything else.

Writing Quality: 6
I really don't like the script style writing, and it switches between that and a regular narrative.

Grammar: 5
Lots of spelling errors.

Daikari Scenes: 12
I had a hard time with this one, but it really didn't show anything but the basis of a relationship between Davis and Kari, before they started having sex.

Total Score:62

So there you go, since there was only two entries, Archive is the winner, with Mr. Big T coming in second place. I will contact you both asap to get you your prizes.

Once again I would like to apologize for my delay in this contest.

Ja!
Funny facts (atleast to me :shock: )

1) I'm a foreigner who has lived all his life in Finland. I make typos now and then. Yet, sometimes my grammar is better than those who live in U.S or other with English being their native language. :roll:

2) I have been writing lemons for not even one year. During that time, I have made more than 31 lemons about anything possible from between heaven and earth.

3) I have been in two contest. I have won in both. (and if I would have putten entry of this one certain lemon, I would have won Lord, said the contest holder :shock: )

4) I have only seen one episode of Digimons and I really didn't pay any attention. It had some animals talking about destined heros and stuff. It also had a man named Digiemperor who had very disturbing relationship with caterpillar who could talk. Yet, sometimes people actually think I know something about Digimons. :shock: :shock:

5) When I joined, I made some questions to SSGJOKILLO, including question if I can include Angry monster penis into the lemon. He didn't let me. :cry:

6) There is no six! Evil

7) The lemon I mentioned wich would have won over Lords lemon in the contest was half page long. Lords lemon entry was 100 pages long. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

8 ) I heard Davis mom is never shown. So I just came up with excuse that she has been on vacation during the whole show (a excuse I use very many times to introduce new family members that haven't been shown in the original thingy) I mean, he does need to have a mother, right? :shock:

And you are saying all this why...? It's redundant in the specific topic, plus it makes it seem like you're showing off. Also, I am sure a half-page lemon would not have won over Lord Archive's, with that score of 100. Please don't brag about things that you know aren't true. I'm no moderator, but I hope I'm allowed to express my opinions when things really get on my nerves.
Well, sorry to say, but that's what the contest holder said to me himself personally. If he was lying, then I really can't help it. I never regonize sarcasm and he really didn't sound like he was joking.

Also, I told it because it's a funny fact, I never thought someone would get pissed off because of those things.

Showing off? Huh? :shock:

I wasn't bragging, really. Sorry if I sounded like it, but what was there I could have even bragged about? That I don't know anything about digimons? :shock:

Edit: Is there something that made you angry before and you just forwarded your anger towards me, because I was in your way? :?

No, I wasn't angry with anything else then. I'm also sorry if you didn't mean to brag, but it really did sound like it to me. "I've won in all the contests I've entered", "my grammar is better than most natives", "I would have won if I had used another entry"... I can't see any purpose for phrases of this sort other than showing off. But if you were just using them as "fun facts", even though they don't represent the meaning as I know it, then I can't really argue. *sighs* *shrugs*
I honestly did not know it sounded like bragging.

I just thought they would be good to giggle at in dark closet, while eating jam and waiting for other judges to post their scores. :?