Join our server on Discord

ssjgokillo's June Contest!!!
Yep, I got my own contest ^_^.

Alright, here's how it works. The theme will be Daikari. For those who don't know, Daikari is a Davis/Kari pairing.

1. Each entry must show a relationship blossoming between Davis and Kari,
and no rape (mock rape/play is okay), no mindcontrol, and no
daydreaming/dreaming things. The reason being I'm tired of reading fics about Davis raping Kari...

2. Any other characters can be included, but the relationship has to be
shown between Davis and Kari, and they have to be in at least one lemon
scene if you make more than one. I'm also going to have to say, that for the sake of the theme, no TK/Kari pairings, at all, whatsoever. If you send me one with any TK/Kari, I'll delete it.

3. No Vore, Incest, or Yaoi allowed.

4. Fic must be 5 pages or more

5. Send is as many submissions as you'd like, but only you're highest scoring one will count.

6. No older lemons. Anything that has already been posted on any site will not be considered.

7. All submissions must be in by June 20th.

8. *sigh* If you're dead set against the aboved pairing, but want to join the contest, email me at ssjgokillo@yahoo.com, and I'll try to work something out.

Plot: 20 points total. Plot is very important, otherwise, where's the story?

Character Depth: 10 points total. Base it off their Japanese or American personalities, but keep them true to form.

Lemon scene: 30 points total. I don't really think this needs explaining...

Writing Quality: 10 points total. Does it flow? Do I have to keep going back and re-reading things?

Grammar: 10 points total. If I can't understand it, how can I judge it?

Daikari Scenes: 20 points. Did you show the relationship between Davis and Kari? Were they so sickingly sweet you could feel a cavity starting? Good.

Now then, I know you're thinking, why should I enter this contest. Well, cause I'm giving out prizes!!

1st place: VCD containing: Diablomon Strikes Back (fourth digimon
movie, subbed), Magical Twilight 1, 2 & 3, Wordsworth, DragonPink Ep.1,
StarBall Z, and Elven Bride Ep. 1, all subbed.

2nd place: VCD containing: Two of the above movies

3rd place: VCD containing: One of the above movies.

Yes, you get 1 digimon movie, and 7 hentai movies, all for the price of one lemon!

Hope to see a lot of entries Wink

Oh yeah, I need judges, so if you're interested, let me know! Also, if you have any questions, email me at ssjgokillo@yahoo.com. Or you could try my AiM handle, ChildOfMiracles.
i want to be a judge
I made this a sticky topic for ya SSJ, good luck with the contest, sure to be great!
heh, thanks Darkfox.

Glad to hear you're joining Iceflame88. Good luck.
thanks for letting e be a judge
Hm, I'm currently writing this Daikari for Hybrid, which I think I could also use for the contest. Does that go against the "specifically for this contest" part of the rules?
Just a question; What do you have against T.K./Kari?
ThunderEchoes: Actually, what I meant to say there was one that had not been posted before hand. It has to be a new one, so sure, that'd work.

DV85: I really don't have anything against TK/Kari, but I'm a Davis fan. TK/Kari is just too... it's just not original in my opinion. You have two people who act so similar they could be twins... and people put them together cause (mainly) they're a cannon couple. I don't know, just one of my personal quirks I guess.

But like I said, if you're dead set against Daikari, email me, and we might be able to work something out.

Ja mina.
Well first off can I even enter the contest in the first place?
Concerning #1... you did notice that he has mentioned his E-Mail address like twice in his first posting, didn't you?