Join our server on Discord

ssjgokillo's June Contest!!!
heh, ND's right, but here's my email again.

ssjgokillo@yahoo.com

AIM: ChildOfMiracles

As for number two, I don't see any reason why you couldn't enter the contest? Is there one I should be aware of? Like I said, the more the merrier.
Count me in, and let me tell you, I have the perfect story to use. Though I personally prefer Takari, Daikari does have it's role in my continuity, so this fic will even fit in with that!

It's time to write!
A DaiHika with potential V-Tail for spice... hmmm.... I can work with this one. :)

Needs story idea though. :(

Two months to write it in? I'll _try_ to find time to write one. (We soooo need to higher a new manager, or two, at my restaurant.)
Quick questions:

Are we allowed to post these any ficts for this contest prior to the deadline or do you want these to be submitted like they were for my contest-- name removed and never posted anywhere else so judges don't know who wrote what?

Just to make sure about the Takari bit, is it 'safe' to protray them as a close brother/sister type friendship? Where having sex with Takeru would be the same as being with Taichi for Hikari?
You're right Archive, and I want everyone else to see this too.

No Names on the fic, and it can't be posted before the end of the contest, just send it to me!!

As for the TK/Kari thing, I do believe they are something akin to siblings (I mean, I don't think they'd ever hate each other. I believe they are like brother and sister... so much that a romantic relationship between them is just... weird ;p) So that's fine.

ssjgokillo[/b]
Cool, that is like my fav pairing of ALL TIME (Ask anybody)........I'd love to enter and give it my best shot (Seeing all my entries at contests sucks) I really want to achieve something here :)

Well, Daikari - here I come ^_^
*looks at the prices* OMIGOSH i never won anything except for running contests. Anyways, now that the police stopped bugging me, i'll try to make the best lemon ever on this contest!

*starts writing*
Cool, I'm glad to see so many people joining. Also, I'm still looking for one or two more judges, so I you want to judge, let me know.
Not 100% sure whatever or not join. I'll tell later, when I decide.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Ok, I'll enter.

Also, if you want a judge I can be one.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you