Join our server on Discord

MINECRAFT YAY
Since the subject came up, I am currently working on turning an old apple tv into a 1.8 minecraft server, so when thats up an running it would be awesome to have you guys on it. Its cracked if any one was wondering. PM me if you want to play when I have it set up, I'll set you up on the white list, otherwise you can't play. Nice jolteon, shadow, not many people do pokemon in 2d, it looks like a picture from the games.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
(11-12-2011 03:06 PM)Shadowknight Wrote: Careful, I can hit a creeper beetween the eyes at 40 blocks.

lol shadow well i can deflect a ghast fireball at 100 blocks and i killed herobrine so you cant really beat that but any way all my settings are on rendering distance tiny and smooth lighting is off and bobbing is off and that is as much as ik to speed up minecraft and it is still as laggy as in that video and yeah jack that would be awsome if you added me to your whitelist just send us the IP when your done and away we go to the digatal wor... i mean minecraft world :D
YOU THINK GOD MADE THE WORLD IN 5 DAYS WRONG HE MADE IT IN 6 BECAUSE ON THE 6TH DAY GOD MADE NOTCH AND NOTCH MADE MINECRAFT IN 1 THEN NOTCH MADE CREEPERS AS A TEST TO MINECRAFTIAN KIND AND WE SURVIVED SO NOTCH CRANKED IT UP A NOTCH AND MADE SUPERCREEPER AND WE SURVIVED THEN HE HAD A BAD DAY AND SAID FUCK IT AND HE MADE HEROBRIAN AND ISRAPHEL AND THE UNIVERSE WAS DESTROYED ALONG WITH GOD

GOD MADE EARTH THEN NOTCH ----> NOTCH MADE CREEPER THEN SUPPERCREEPER THEN HEROBRINE AND ISRAPHEL ----> HEROBRINE AND ISRAPHEL DESTROY EVERYTHING WE ALL SCREWED

that is the random post of the day
we have a traitor in a midst he gos by the name of unknownH minecraftians RELEASE THE SUPER CREEPERS! WE GO TO WAR ARRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
(11-12-2011 03:06 PM)Shadowknight Wrote: Careful, I can hit a creeper beetween the eyes at 40 blocks.

Good thing I'm not one.
yes it is but it wouldent really matter wether he could hit you inbetween the eyes at 40 blocks because if you where a creeper you would have a life time as short as your fuse 1.5 seconds

i once made a creeper......for 1.5 seconds :)
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
(11-13-2011 02:38 PM)UnknownH Wrote:

Good thing I'm not one.

True, but i'd imagine a human would be easier to hit than a creeper.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
A normal human yes. That would be easy.
albert are you on the right thread?
i am tempted to put up some of my own creations i dont really do pixle art on minecraft but i am a good architect and i have made a town 3 minetracks to 2 other towns a water ride a jet a boat and i was intending to make heaven on a 48 X 48 square platform the took me forever to make but the when it was down i only had 2 blocks up of room so i need to scrap it and go lower or get a mod that raise's the sky limit (not to hard to find)

also something a bit worrying is whenever i play my creative mode i allways get struck by lightning not that it effects me but its a bit worrying its happend like 20 times since october

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
There's no Albert here... Just some cleaning.
ANOTHER RANDOM POST OF THE WEEK

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
hazaa minecraft people today it was offcially realeased so enjoy playing the official version of minecraft now :D
Creative Minds