Join our server on Discord

MINECRAFT YAY
i have been a dedictaed player of minecraft for over a year now and i have been supporting it through alpha to beta and now beta to the final thing so id figure id advertise it a bit by talking about it and showing a documentery on it yep theres a documentery the only reason im doing this i soppose is 1 i love minecraft 2 i lost it a year ago and 3 i got it back this year so here is part 1 and 2 of a documentery to save me explaining it just copy and past it in

part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ax9kmoyzl1Y

part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdoH3kzg938

so there you have it the amazing overally successful minecraft i hope more ppl get involved (not like they need to due to how successful it it) but yeah GO MINECRAFT
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
I'm already a big minecraft fan. I maded a jolteon! Really should've killed all those cows, they clutter up the view.

Edit: Finished my latest creation, PROTOMAN! Was gonna do megaman but then thought, f that protoman kicks ass, then also realized I didn't have enough blue blocks for megaman.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
YAy for minecraft love the game so much only thing i hate is when creepers come to hug you
Creative Minds
Those Sure are Nice Things You Have There Shadow. Be a shame if anything happened to them. ssssSS!
oh no you dont unknownH *grabs bow and shout crit hit right in head* "Thats a very nice arrow in your head you got there."
Creative Minds
I used to play Minecraft when it was in beta, but quit for a while and when i came back it looked like it was a full release now, but Java was being mean to me at the time. -.-'

I did make a full functional two-story house once but I forget which server I was on when i did it. Sure was fun though. ^^

I may try it again once I get more time and figure out if Java will work on my laptop once more.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(11-12-2011 02:53 AM)Raveras Gerikoto Wrote: I used to play Minecraft when it was in beta, but quit for a while and when i came back it looked like it was a full release now, but Java was being mean to me at the time. -.-'

I did make a full functional two-story house once but I forget which server I was on when i did it. Sure was fun though. ^^

I may try it again once I get more time and figure out if Java will work on my laptop once more.

oh my god same problem happened to me i lost all of my minecraft for 1 year last year i couldent play and then finally this year in october i can i have missed it so much but my 1 true quest on minecraft is to find a stronghold but unfortuently i dont have the 1.9 pre-release 5 i have 1.8 so yeah suck :( but at least i got my minecraft back also i have been ill all friggen day double suck :(:( here watch this video WARNING YOU MAY BE SO BOARD BUT THIS IS THE REAL DEAL 1 THIS IS HOW LAGGY MY MINECRAFT IS BUT I AM SO HAPPY THAT I GOT THE DAM LAGGY THING BACK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEMN5O0L6qE&feature=related its my first ever youtube video and yes ik its shit but one day i will do minecraft videos when i have minecraft that doesent move at 2 fps
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Could try turning down the video settings, I have the view distance set almost to the minimum and it seems to run pretty well on my computer. Also, MEGAMAN!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(11-12-2011 01:28 AM)Digimon Crazy Wrote: oh no you dont unknownH *grabs bow and shout crit hit right in head* "Thats a very nice arrow in your head you got there."

Ha. I don't even play the game. I was just messing with you.
Careful, I can hit a creeper beetween the eyes at 40 blocks.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad