Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Young Hunters Episode 1 (55)
lol SnK, I think the first pic we need to see from you isn't related to nudity. It's new kid getting a well deserved ass whooping.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
(10-03-2011 07:06 AM)The Reclaimer Wrote: lol SnK, I think the first pic we need to see from you isn't related to nudity. It's new kid getting a well deserved ass whooping.

Honestly, this reminds me to 02 is such a bad way, even that Digimon looks a lot like Veemon...
Pixiv has like 4 or so pics of Airu if anyone cares :P I'd post them but I seem to no longer have the ability to attach pictures on this forum since the past few times it hasn't worked.

I loved the first episode, new kid reminds me of Daisuke mixed with BlackStar from Soul Eater :P Airu is hot, Astamon is badass and I cannot wait for Choa Hakkaimon.
(10-03-2011 07:33 AM)Darkoak8 Wrote: Pixiv has like 4 or so pics of Airu if anyone cares :P I'd post them but I seem to no longer have the ability to attach pictures on this forum since the past few times it hasn't worked.

I loved the first episode, new kid reminds me of Daisuke mixed with BlackStar from Soul Eater :P Airu is hot, Astamon is badass and I cannot wait for Choa Hakkaimon.

There is something called you know, image hosting? You just upload the pics somewhere then link them

Dude, this looks so much like 02 first episode!

1)Kid that idolises hero from previous season, check!

2)Kid finds a Digimon that is basically a Veemon lookalike, check!

3)Kid Digimon befriends him right away and evolved in first episode, check!

And has Tamers stuff too!

1)Mysterious guy that gives digivices, check!

2) A rip off of Tamers battle zone, check!

Xros Wars first episode, rescue injured Digimon copy, check!

PS: Any groups are planning on subbing this?
Speaking of Taigiru, I'm not hating or disliking him.. But... Is he somewhat for some of you guys find him as annoying as Daisuke? Not complaining, just wondering. We all have our standards in the end...
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
(10-03-2011 08:11 AM)SnK Wrote: Speaking of Taigiru, I'm not hating or disliking him.. But... Is he somewhat for some of you guys find him as annoying as Daisuke? Not complaining, just wondering. We all have our standards in the end...

Well, I am sure he will get his gay lover (After defeating him) and then all fan girls will be happy... totally not referencing 02 here!

I never thought Daisuke was that bad. He was a cocky punk, and idolized Tai a bit too much but this new kid is a freakin' spaz. Every three seconds he is screaming and is eyes are either turning to stars or fire.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
(10-03-2011 08:41 AM)The Reclaimer Wrote: I never thought Daisuke was that bad. He was a cocky punk, and idolized Tai a bit too much but this new kid is a freakin' spaz. Every three seconds he is screaming and is eyes are either turning to stars or fire.

He definitively needs some beating up... like a Digimon tries to eat him instead of attacking rubber veemon, and he is all like "That's not how this is supposed to go!"
Every three seconds he is screaming and is eyes are either turning to stars or fire.

Haha, sounds like the newbie goggle boy has a case similar to sugar overdose.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
(10-03-2011 08:32 AM)BlackVeedramon Wrote:
(10-03-2011 08:11 AM)SnK Wrote: Speaking of Taigiru, I'm not hating or disliking him.. But... Is he somewhat for some of you guys find him as annoying as Daisuke? Not complaining, just wondering. We all have our standards in the end...

Well, I am sure he will get his gay lover (After defeating him) and then all fan girls will be happy... totally not referencing 02 here!

Don't forget those who are actually gay :P

and Blackvedramon: I am dwling the raw to start timing the first ep for the group "The wild bunch" http://wildbunchsubs.wordpress.com/ that consists of most of the people in RR, but we mainly only did Tamers stuff, and not for a good while, but we are taking over the series :)