Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Young Hunters Episode 1 (55)
We Are, the Digimon Hunters!

The new season/series. Let's watch.

Also, if a mod has to make a topic when I might forget, please copy paste and change the numbers. This way we won't have to type all of that.
New season, new characters means new targets to perverse. Nyahahaha.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
I hope we get more Dorulumon.>.< It's like Adventure 02 all over again!XD
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
Horray for the start being on my Birthday :P Toei's unintentional gift to me
This is gonna be kickass just found out Chao-Hakkamon's in this I can't wait to see her animated ^^
(10-01-2011 03:39 PM)Renafan Wrote: It's like Adventure 02 all over again!XD

I hope not quite... While, 02 was the first series I saw and for that I hold it a special place in my heart... looking back now, other than Ken's story, the rest of it was pretty sucky. Even though I like Daisuke, he was fairly unlinked, and really was kind of a sad character for most of the season, Yolei was just annoying.. and the dissapearing story-lines, the dark ocean, daemon... yeah i hope this isnt another 02 :P
Hope this would be 02 improved.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
~~~~~~~
So far, two new targets. And we might see the rest of the group with Taiki's team.

Also, let us not speak of 02. Or at least the ending.
I just finished the RAW, without knowing what they are saying these are my first impressions:

>New kid is annoying, I hope that does not last long, because he is awful.

>It seems like the "time" part isn't what I would have guessed it would be. I don't actually think we will see anyone from the old seasons. From what I read that was all speculation based on the title involving leaping through time, which obviously isn't what it seemed cracked up to be. If that's the case it will be disappointing.

>This has a Tamers feel but instead of the digital fields appearing it exists on the time shift plane, which seems like it would be a "middle" world. Part earth, part digital world.

>The setup is now clearly two teams of hunters (to start with), three members each. (Of course the other team seems like the brooding, better than thou types)

Xros Wars and Seven Kingdoms were both pretty cool arcs, I hope they continue this with Hunters...but that main kid needs to be toned down a ton or the show will be intolerable.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
New annoying kid needs some beating up...