Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 54
..So many things I want to do, yet so little time provided. :C
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Yeah. True.

This is the last episode for part 2 so oddly, they jump right into the opening.

So DarknessBagramon is the human world and the humans are floating somewhere, which happens to be over Earth. The two DigiMemories of Examon and WarGreymon explain that once Bagramon found out about the human world, he decided to conquer it too. Him and his frakin' huge! army. Seriously, he has a ton of freaking Troopmon. So before they were caught in the DigiMemories, the Royal Knights fought him and the tech increases in the human world made the Code Crown split and turned all of them into DigiMemories. Which threw these two into nowhere. Which is where Tactimon flew during the split between seasons. And so, the got stuck on him and stuck in the wall between world. But, when everyone got stoned, they called to Akari and Zenjirou and saved everyone.

Kiriha is surprised at how lucky they are. Good old lucky Akari and Gengorou. Wait... That's not right. Anyway, Yuu thinks this is all his fault. But Taiki knows it's not since it's all DarkKnightmon's. And so, he tells Yuu everything to make him want to fight which he does and when he takes the Darkness Loader, it turns into a Yellow Xros Loader. So he has a Loader but of course, Akari and Zenjirou don't. The DigiMemories activate again and teleport everyone down to Earth while DarknessBagramon says how everything is his.

The memories tell Taiki that his plan is dangerous. Whatever it is, he knows but everyone then steps on his line for him which is funny. And what better way to start off a Final Battle then with a laugh. Since DarknessBagramon let's his whole army out. There's a SEALSdramon in it. So, Kiriha and Nene set off to attack while Yuu reloads everyone that isn't Dracomon or Cyberdramon. Speaking of, while ZeekGreymon burns everything and JetMervamon uses her attacks which really are hilarious,

Kiriha starts off the So Many Xroses with; Dracomon, Cyberdramon DigiXros ? ..I'll just call him CyberDracomon. This is a big Dracomon with parts of Cyberdramon armor. Yuu matches with Jijimon, Golemon, ChibiKamemon DigiXros JijiGoleKamemon. It's a crazy monster of parts. But that's not all, he'll throw in Pawnchessmon, Gaossmon DigiXros PawnGaossmon. Gaossmon with Helmets and Shields. Plus, he'll throw in Knightmon, Wisemon DigiXros Knightmon Wise Sword Mode.

And if you thought that was good, How do they fight? CyberDracomon just burns everything while Knightmon Wise Sword Mode makes his Wise Sword grow and wipe out so much Troopmon. PawnGaossmon launches lances literally liquidating lots of losers. Even knocking down a Rhinomon. I just didn't say it because it doesn't start with a L. Alliteration! Anyway, JijiGoleKamemon then does a gas rocket launch and crash. Plus, everyone favorite obscenely dressed stereo equipment BalliBastemon Ultimate Speakers some while Lilymon actually fights with some Bombmon then shoots a Bulbmon which I can't remember seeing before. And now to laugh cruelly as it crushes some Troopmon.

Next we have the DoruluCannon and a StarmonSlingshot with Revolvermon holding it back. Dondokomon is providing the Cheering and Cutemon is there with Akari. Taiki is actually in the Slingshot and he puts his goggles down. But Akari and Cutemon suddenly grab on to him since she can't turn her back on him. We all Aww as they're fired into an energy missile thanks to the DigiMemories. The final Official FMD is a cardboardbox robot named Bakomon.

Inside the DarkStone are red spiky branches when the DigiMemories can't work anymore. But all they have to do is get Shoutmon back. But they can't find his melody even Cutemon can't and he almost hurt himself. Heh. But there's evil laughter that Taiki has to avoid. It's DarknessBagramon who will now show what's happening just to screw with Taiki, Akari, and Cutemon. Which entails him burning every freaking thing up. And JijiGoleKamemon avoids it by Yuu Xros opening him. Also, CyberDracomon and JetMervamon/Nene plus two HiVisionMonitamon are in the line of attack but ZeekGreymon saves them by getting a little hit but the little Monitamon, Monimon can teleport. Who would have guessed it could, we hardly see it. Also hurt are Dolurumon which makes Cutemon very upset. Because that's a fire that deletes, not just normal fire.

Meanwhile DarknessBagramon grabs Taiki while Akari and Cutemon try to get him to let go. But since that did not work, he yells at Taiki about not wanting the "Perfect World" he's supposed to be trying to make but because Digimon, Humans, and all other creatures are sentient, they all know that Freedom is a right. So DarknessBagramon just dangles Taiki by an arm and throws him to destroy him. But, this being dramatic, has Akari screaming and Taiki saying Shoutmon's name for the last time. Or is it.

It's not since Shoutmon shows up to save Taiki. And so does Beelzemon. Which is a surprise. And they're not all, The Code Crowns brought back Deckerdramon (cue Smiling Kirha) and our favorite pirate and fire lion, Olegmon and Apollomon. Plus Grademon. Now with everyone there, they can take down that deleting fire tornado by everyone shooting at once. The Code Crowns also send Taiki and friends out of the DarkStone. And with everyone back, Mervamon charges Beelzemon and while she is crying on him, he gets a good view. And yes, there will be much, much humpings when they get back to the DigiWorld. So get on it Fanfic writers. So with that, let's see Taiki use the new Xros the Code Crowns taught him just now. Before you say it's an ass pull or a Deus Ex Machina, let's just say this. It's a kids show, the last episode, and a good portion of Giant Robot anime influence. So let's just watch the awesome.

With the Xros Heart/Blue Flare flag flying high, and the theme music started, Taiki and the rest call for a Final Xros! This is quite the list of Mon. Shoutmon + Everyone! Did everyone get that? Just keep watching. Shoutmon Xroses with all of the team, the Digimon of the DigiMemories, and as DarknessBagramon tells them it won't work and Shoutmon tells him it will, he also Xroses with Every! Digimon from the DigiWorld through the portals he just opened up. And yes, that includes all of our favorites. Coronamon and Lunamon, the Sting/Lila couple, Ignitemon, Spardamon, Puppetmon, a Lopmon, and shown later, Matadormon, the Chef WaruMonzemon, Marsmon, that alt-colored Shurimon, and an odd alt-colored Mermaidmon.

So all these Digimon make a version of X7 but with a Gold and White coloring (with a big red V on the chest of course) plus wings on the back and head and a Mike weapon and two rings of Digimon crossing him. So we now have Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode! Not to be out powered, DarknessBagramon Breaks his stone tree arm and absorbs it. His energy blast does not work since X7SM blocks it with an energy shield. Then said fustercluck attacks with the Final Xros Blade and then stabs DarknessBagramon in the chest which probably destroyed the DarkStone. This oddly stops the music and Shoutmon says that they'll stop him whenever he comes back to HIS country. Of course Shoutmon will be the King so it really is.

And since DarknessBagramon is now dead, everyone is not stone and they see all the Digimon going back home. The main Mons are gone yet so Mervamon hugs Beelzemon while Lilamon hugs Akari and Zenjirou. heh Yuu however has one question. Where is Damemon? But he's not worried. Taiki taught him to hope and never turn his back on people. Now the Code Crown and the main Digimon are going back to rebuild the DigiWorld.

And now we're done with the second part of Xros Wars. For the Final Data Collection, we have a happy Nene and Kriha with Troopmon. They have no will of their own and don't sleep. The normal Monitamon are a bit jealous about this. Next time we start Digimon Xros Wars... Young Hunters. Or maybe just Hunters. I get note of which this is later and tell everyone. Because those are the only short titles that sound good.

Now remember, I'll try to get the new ep topic tomorrow with the new topic title.
Bagramon is so full of it with that smug and cocky grin still pasted on his face during the course of the final battles. It's so fulfilling to see that smile turn 180 into a countenance etched with disbelief and confusion as he got ran through with the Xros Blader, Later crumbling down to his knees as he slowly dissolved into data.

How the mighty have fallen at the hands on what he deemed as a decrepit world full of imperfect weaklings.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Yes, that happens because he's evil. And evil is stupid.
I loved the episode. So much epicness. I liked the struggle Taiki put up with the Baguramon shadow as he tried to crush Taiki in his hand. Everyone got their own little moment in this eppy. Shoutmon Final MODE as I call him, was a rather suitable final evolution. Why didn't they think of this sooner?XD "Heck with it! We'll merge EVERYONE!"
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
I did not like this ending,

Final battle was a boring one hit kill!

You got 54 episodes, 4 more than Frontier, and suprinsinly I like Frontier ending more.

Basically things got screwed once they got green light for a sequel

They said "Hey we cannot make the ending too awesome, cause the new season starts next week, so we cannot make it look lame!"

I think is called executive mending? Anyone remembers Shoutmon X10? Whatever happened to it?

I think this is the second most lame Digimon ending, the most lame being of course the 02 ending.
Of course the Shoutmon/MetalGreymon/DarkKnightmon idea was also dropped but really, the ending wasn't so bad.

But I do agree with the worst ending.