Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 54
Seize the Glorious DigiXros of our Future!

So... We're done now are we?
This is it.. The final battle! It's also likely to be a war of ideals and convictions.. Whose shall prevail in the end?

Xros Wars's first season was a fun ride. Hope the Time Hunters will be good or hopefully, exceed. :)
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Holy Hell EPIC! I loved it! the ending seemed rushed and the DeauExMechina was obvious but the AkariXTaiki was adorable (Akari and Mervamon's ass shots are absolutly drool worthy)
Xros7Superior Mode some how has a cool ring to it. Nice Tactimon flashback and the preview for next season looked promising, new girl still has massive tits and what appears to be MasterTyrannomon also OmegaShoutmon, Tuwarmon and Gumdramon SuperEvo show up.
The Ayumi Miyazaki half of We Are Xros Heart X7 pumped me up so much XD
~~~~~~~
Yes, sounds like a great ending for this part of the season. Once we figure out the short form for the next series, I'll set up the topic for that first episode. Just like I did for Xros episode 1.
As much as I anticipate to see the sub of this final episode, I can't also help but get irritated by all these immature and unnecessary *itching.

Those over something simple like an anime?

Rather laughable, to the point of annoying. Where's the blasted sense of rationality? Self control?

No, don't give me the "welcome to the internet" reason. Same lame and idiotic excuse done to death.

Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Who's bitching about what?
Ep has been timed :D
And, out now. Thanks for the timing job, BTW.

Question; Why RR won't be subbing the Time Hunters Season? Loss of interest?
Well that was an interesting finish. Kind of rushed, and there was suprisingly little setup to the next series...but I guess it's good enough to say hey, we're back when they get to the next episode which is already next week. I enjoyed seeing everyone throw down and it was a really neat battle overall. Some really cool new xrosses! And a small teaser for the next series!

Unfortunately RR is NOT subbing this next series...so where can I go now? Suggestions?

Anyhow, overall I enjoyed this series a lot.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade