Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 54
*Watches the last episode subbed and gives it a standing ovation at the end*

BRAVO!

Well, I'm fully satisfied and thankful in this episode. History of Bagramon, his D5 ambition and the skirmish he had against the once Knights group now DigiMemories. The final bout against D-Bagramon and Shoutmon SM was indeed rushed and a OHKO, but hey.. I'm not complaining. Nothing's perfect. Even Digimon anime series. Rather, like I said, I am thankful we get to have Xros Wars. I cannot understand why the whining and excessive ranting.

Call me a fool as well for being able to be fully satisfied and happy with the imperfect, shallow and simplest things. Deal with it. In your face.

Gengouro. LOL.

(09-28-2011 11:51 AM)The Reclaimer Wrote: Unfortunately RR is NOT subbing this next series...so where can I go now? Suggestions?

Anyhow, overall I enjoyed this series a lot.

Next best thing is OD. But, they're sometimes slow in sub release. Optional choice would be as Nezucho in RR stated, Wild Bunch might pick up the job.

Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
I'm with you SnK, I enjoy some simple, slam downs now and then. They went out with some cool fights and new xrosses. The only thing that concerns me...if Kiriha and Nene don't show up in the next one (I expect that they will), there is no resolution to their characters. It's just "happily ever after" I guess.

Anyway, Time Hunters looks to be a mix of Xros Wars with Tamers/Savers, and Shoutmon can still evolve so it will be interesting to see what challenges lie ahead. I've got it in mind that the "new" main character will show up with his Digimon already, and a certain knowledge of Digimon, etc. Instead of gaining it like a new series would set up.

Oh and can I just say: Yes please!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
^Potential fanservice subject. Dang, that's one killah waistline. Is she wearing a super tight corset? lol.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
(09-28-2011 11:18 AM)SnK Wrote: And, out now. Thanks for the timing job, BTW.

Question; Why RR won't be subbing the Time Hunters Season? Loss of interest?

*Blinks* I didn't know we wern't :o Last i heard we still were! *IM's boss*

Edit: I was told not to comment yet :P. They want to see it first.
(09-28-2011 12:58 PM)SnK Wrote: ^Potential fanservice subject. Dang, that's one killah waistline. Is she wearing a super tight corset? lol.
At least I'm not the only one who sees that.

(09-28-2011 01:20 PM)Takatofan1986 Wrote: *Blinks* I didn't know we wern't :o Last i heard we still were! *IM's boss*

Oh ok. That makes sense.
(09-28-2011 01:20 PM)Takatofan1986 Wrote: *Blinks* I didn't know we wern't :o Last i heard we still were! *IM's boss*

I see. Thanks for replying. I am started to worry about that when Nezucho of RR posted the statement on the latest RR's LJ post with the 54 link sub.
You're welcome, and yeah, if anything it will be "The Wild Bunch" which is most of the same people, me included.
(09-28-2011 12:58 PM)SnK Wrote: ^Potential fanservice subject. Dang, that's one killah waistline. Is she wearing a super tight corset? lol.

Yeah SnK, I think you need to get on making the first Xros Wars Hunters pic!

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
(09-29-2011 06:23 AM)The Reclaimer Wrote:

Yeah SnK, I think you need to get on making the first Xros Wars Hunters pic!

Gonna try. Heck, I haven't even started on that Nene, Akari and Gengorou onsen short doujin. ><

Well, get Xros Wars 1 and 2 pics first. Then get part 3's pics started.