Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 53
RR has 53 now let's get to it.

Now if we remember, Taiki and friends are underground trying to get Yuu free. While... let's just say BagraKnightmon is talking about how Bagramon kept beating him. So he trained so hard but could do it. So he used DigiXrosing and Yuu to beat and absorb his brother. Bagramon however, didn't mind the constant fighting. Being the emperor and all. So pretty much the whole series is DarkKnightmon's plan. He then starts to attack. And now Kiriha and Nene ran. He also puts everyone back in their Xros Loaders since they have worked together long enough to control each other's Digimon. And they jump into a hole to avoid the big deleting attack BagraKnightmon uses.

Down with Taiki and friends, They need to get Yuu and leave to get back to help Nene and Kiriha. But htey are blocked the actually big ChuuChuumon. Since he usually shrunk himself. But at least Yuu is awake and glad to see Taiki's not dead. But how do they stop a giant mouse? Skipping the joke, let's just use Bastemon and have her eat him. More on that in a minute as Kiriha and Nene are trying not to have all the Mons be Xrosed with BagraKnightmon who has no need for Xrosing anymore. He can even get into the Loaders trying to drag everyone out. And now back to everyone being disturbed by the display Bastemon did. Wisemon is also interested, and the PawnChessmon are also very scared. And now we have Yuu and Taiki explaining everything to each other. Yuu thinks Taiki is like a Superman but, bieng both Japanese and human, he's not. He's just a normal guy who can't turn his back on anyone. Yuu would so why can't Taiki? Merva now just puts Yuu to sleep as Revolvermon set charges to blow this place up since Wisemon said they should.

Meanwhile BagraKnightmon is still trying to Xros everyone but his power cuts off since Yuu is free and the castle thing he was at is now boom. Everyone is happy Taiki and Yuu are safe but, not needing the Xros Loader anymore, BagraKnightmon throws it down and maybe Yuu'll use it later. But for right now, they'll just have to blow up the DarkStone to stop D5 and save the day. Great Xros and the next Offical FMD is Ganemon, a Coin digimon. So as BagraKnightmon tries to use his big attack, X7 blocks it and tells him that he's weaker now then Bagramon was un-Xrosed. Which of course, messes with the fighting and lets the Starmonz get in an attack so X7 can use one to knock BagraKnightmon back and give him an internal crisis. And I literally mean that. Bagramon is still alive in DarkKnightmon and thus Bagramon shows that he's the true evil villain as he knew Everything! from the start. He then stabs DarkKnightmon through his chest and absorbs him telling him how he's weak and a massive fail.

As the shell that was once BagraKnightmon lays there, Bagramon speaks and the spear used by said now dead Mon disappears and DarknessBagramon rises out of the shell like so much Trope. As BagraKnightmon didn't look too good, DarknessBagramon is a perfect evil Final Boss. He even has Eyes On His Chest! This is classic Final Boss horror. And of course like one, he'll stop you with one attack. And almost kill you. Which he does to X7 and only Shoutmon is not hurt enough to be back in the Loaders. And this is annoying so Shoutmon argues with DarknessBagramon before trying to stop him like he said. This does not work. He and Taiki have a talk before he tries again and... Is gone?!

Now DarknessBagramon uses an attack to make everyone go into a nothingness while he uses his 4 wings and cape (not pointless at all) to fly into the human world thanks to his power and the tree arm he put there already. Now Taiki's in that nothing area crying until he remembers what Shoutmon said and tries to do anything until he's saved by, surprise, Akari and Zenjirou. And they saved everyone thanks to the WarGreymon and Examon DigiMemories they had. Now we have a big set up for the Final Stage next ep.

This time as the second to last Digimemory, Nene is dressed in some Eastern religious garb? Anyway, in a fish and bird costume the Monitamon explain that Gaosson is a head on legs and uses that head to attack. Also may not be very smart. Next ep has the last fight, so many Xroses you may have to pause to count them, and of course, a last super form for the main character.
Finally caught up to this point and am very interested to see how it all pans out. I have been pretty impressed by how the series has gone to this point. I enjoy the fact that the will of the characters seems to make up as much of their strength as the evolutions do (X3 Prison Land).

I'm eager to see how it all ends and sets up to the next series which is only what...one or two weeks out? How awesome is that!?

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Yeah, it is great. Not really sure if it's a season or series but I've about figured out what to call it.
Well, This looks good so far but... I fear the end won't be so great...
I disagree. It really was.