Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 53
Title: "Approaching! The Last Day of Human World, D5!"
Dark Knightmon usurps his brother by back stabbing and DigiXrossing with him, becoming Bagra Dark Knightmon and proceeds to kick ass, with him on top of the things with Bagramon seemingly gone for good.. Or is it?

Meanwhile, Bastemon conducts a rescue operation to rescue Yuu Amano deep within the Great Demonic Palace, but standing between them and the boy is...

A giant Chuuchumon.

Damemon and Yuu fans might adore this episode.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
I was coming here to do this. But, enough of that, Isn't it DarknessBagramon?
And Cat VS. Mouse? Oh boy.
(09-17-2011 01:50 PM)UnknownH Wrote: I was coming here to do this. But, enough of that, Isn't it DarknessBagramon?
And Cat VS. Mouse? Oh boy.

Or Darkness Knightmon until Bagramon pulls off a Savers Belphemon on his little brother.

Yup, Bustymon vs. Giant Chuuchumon in a twisted version of cat and mouse game. Not to mention it's fanservicey art style too. Fresh change from Mervamon bewbs and camel toe.

Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
(09-17-2011 03:04 PM)SnK Wrote: Or Darkness Knightmon until Bagramon pulls off a Savers Belphemon on his little brother.

Apparently some Chinese site is referring to the Xros as BagraKnightmon.
[Image: signature.png]
Wow I loved this episode, Exemon AND Wargreymon was badass! Bastemon is freaking hot as usual, I whant those kitty tities =P I've already came to her three times since the episode ended XD
also I didn't know the new saga was airing October 2nd, in Canadian time, thats my birthday Oct 1st Freaking sweet ^^
Whoa. That's a little too much information right there. But glad you liked the ep.
(09-18-2011 09:28 AM)Darkoak8 Wrote: Wow I loved this episode, Exemon AND Wargreymon was badass! Bastemon is freaking hot as usual, I whant those kitty tities =P I've already came to her three times since the episode ended XD

Ooooh. Do you watch Xros Wars with your dick out?
[Image: signature.png]
XD one's saying to much info, the other wants more info lol then again I guess the gender difference helps =P. As for you question seeing as I'm mostly alone Saturday's yes I usually do XD Mervamon is good material after all, but Bastemon and Akari were fine in this episode XP

On a serious episode related question, who voiced Wargreymon? Lastly did people see the V-Jump scans for the new season? New girl is freaking hot....and stacked lol
(09-19-2011 02:12 PM)CloneWarrior Wrote: Ooooh. Do you watch Xros Wars with your dick out?

Well, obviously he rocks out to the eps so...
After watching this episode, in the end, Dark Knightmon was just a pathetic and pretentious sap who have one massive inferiority complex.