Join our server on Discord

Olegmon & Apollomon = Xros Heart?
Don't attack me. Others have made a separate threads for topics they're interested in, too. Look at other aspects before you judge someone....:(
(09-08-2011 01:01 AM)Siblings4ever Wrote: Don't attack me. Others have made a separate threads for topics they're interested in, too. Look at other aspects before you judge someone....:(

Yes they have...with SPOILER FREE topic titles. But they also have threads that include speculation and opinions from the community. If all you're going to comment on is something that happened in an episode, why not just keep it in the episode thread where it belongs?

Now, if you want to get a thread started about Death Generals joining or supporting Xros Heart why not do that and title it something that doesn't tell big episode points. I hadn't gotten to the Apollomon episodes but when I came in to check on the episode threads I had seen I'm met with a nice big spoiler in your topic title. I don't watch about rumors too much so it was a blast to have the death general I thought would be a major fight turn into being an ally, through a spoiler rather than the episode.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Hey, I can name some topics that aren't spoiler free. Two in this category.

1. Yuu and Tuwarmon

2. Yuu: the evil little brother you never wanted.

Now, if those two titles are free from spoilers, I'll eat my shoe!
I don't think we ever had that rule here. Or at least during Xros Heart.
But that's why the episode topics have similar titles.
(09-08-2011 06:54 AM)Siblings4ever Wrote: Hey, I can name some topics that aren't spoiler free. Two in this category.

1. Yuu and Tuwarmon

2. Yuu: the evil little brother you never wanted.

Now, if those two titles are free from spoilers, I'll eat my shoe!

1. Yuu and Tuwarmon...how is that a spoiler? The topic title just says "this is about Yuu and Tuwarmon" is does not describe in what way shape or form. Plus it was posted WEEKS after it was already confirmed in earlier episodes. On top of it, it's asking if people think he is Yuu's true partner. How is asking what people think a spoiler?

2. Yuu: the evil little brother you never wanted. Again, why is this a spoiler? When we found out about Yuu he was immediately cast in an evil light. All this topic asks is what people think about why Yuu is the way he is. People have opinions, opinions aren't generally spoilers.

Your title says "Olegmon and Apollomon are Xros Heart" it gives away the fact that Apollomon (not so much Olegmon because that has been around for months) is supporting Xros heart. Not only that, but your topic isn't even about what this means or how it affects the show. It's simply about it happening. Which is why I don't get why it's just not in an episode thread. The other topics you hide behind at least tried to inspire response and opinions.

Unknown I don't think we've ever really had a rule before either. Everyone else seems to just keep it spoiler free.

That too was known. Do you know the episode when they first arrived in Bright Land? You know, the one when Apollomon became Whispered? Before that happened, Apollomon clearly stated he supports the cause of Xros Heart. Next time, pay attention to details...
(09-08-2011 06:53 PM)Siblings4ever Wrote: That too was known. Do you know the episode when they first arrived in Bright Land? You know, the one when Apollomon became Whispered? Before that happened, Apollomon clearly stated he supports the cause of Xros Heart. Next time, pay attention to details...

He states it in the episode, yeah I remember and noticed. The problem with that is, you only know that IF YOU HAVE SEEN THE EPISODE. Thus why, to someone who hasn't seen the episode, it's a spoiler. I KNOW that Apollomon stated support for Xros Heart in the episode. But I knew it from YOUR TOPIC TITLE before I got a chance to see the episode. And how do we help prevent spoiling things for others? We post IN the episode threads for comments like "Yay they're good!" Once again it's not like your thread is contributing anything about why or how it changes things. It would be like some posting "

It would be nice for someone who doesn't have a chance every week to sit down and watch a cartoon to not have to look at spoilers. And not for anything contributing but merely a thread by some one wants to make a topic that tells that one of the major potential bad guys is an ally, label a thread as such, and the only point to the topic is to say "He's a good guy, yay!"

But ultimately, it doesn't sound like you're getting this. You have posted the Yuu is he evil topic, which has potential to engage the community a bit which is great. But you're just not getting why posting this thread, something with a spoilery title, and on top of it is a mere statement of something that happened in an episode, is pointless to have as a thread rather than keeping it among the episode comment threads made to discuss such things.

It's not the best fix but I fixed the title. Let's compromise with that this time.