Join our server on Discord

Olegmon & Apollomon = Xros Heart?
It seems my assumptions are correct. Olegmon and Apollomon joined Xros Heart, with Taiki's seal of approval. Only that Apollomon wasn't the one who triggered it. Olegmon did.

I'm happy...so very happy.

Now, there's only Yuu left...

Yuu: But it was already decided that I join them in episode 53!

Me:I know, Yuu, I know... *grin*

Olegmon & Apoolomon: *nod*
We know Olegmon and Apollomon aid Taiki. We don't know if they join Xros Heart or not.
[Image: signature.png]
That's obvious. Everyone who aided Taiki in the past later joined Xros Heart, in one way or another...
(09-03-2011 08:49 PM)Siblings4ever Wrote: That's obvious. Everyone who aided Taiki in the past later joined Xros Heart, in one way or another...

Everyone? What about:

Shakomon
Pukamon
BlueMeramon
Magma Zone Prisoners
Legions of ToyAgumon & Pandamon
Pharaohmon
Shakkoumon
Stingmon
Lilamon
Pinocchimon & Friends
Monitamon Elder
Karatenmon
Lunamon & Disc Zone Refugees
Spadamon
Coronamon
Cutemon's Parents
Grademon
Lopmon & Chocomon
Ignitemon
They all DID join Xros Heart, but they stayed behind to protect their Zones. They were part of Xros Heart, they just didn't travel with the main group. You don't have to travel with main group to be a part of Xros Heart, right?
(09-04-2011 03:26 AM)Siblings4ever Wrote: They all DID join Xros Heart, but they stayed behind to protect their Zones. They were part of Xros Heart, they just didn't travel with the main group. You don't have to travel with main group to be a part of Xros Heart, right?

Except that none of them even once implied they considered themselves part of Xros Heart.

By your logic, we should assume all of the Sunflowmon in the Village of Smiles are just automatically part of Xros Heart. You know, those Sunflowmon who sat there and did nothing when Dorbickmon announced the execution of Xros Heart?

I'd also like to point out that by this strange logic, you should already consider Apollomon part of Xros Heart.
But Taiki did.

Besides, SunFloramon did something. Who was it that told Nene of the Weeping Dragon Flower she later used to stun Dorbickmon? Them.
(09-04-2011 05:00 AM)Siblings4ever Wrote: But Taiki did.

When?
Haven't you looked at the second line?
Hey Siblings, way to post potential spoilers as a topic title.

Why not try posting IN the episode threads instead?

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade