Join our server on Discord

Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson)
"So looking for a Drell," Talong scanned the bar, spotting no less than eight drells, six males and two females, "Hmm, should've thought to ask for a description, guess we could always just work the club scene till we find our mark." he joked.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Iggy murred enjoying the strokes from his master as he stood at attention at the door pridefully.

Zevia scanned the room looking at the other drells who were drinking and being casual to say the least. "None of them seem to fit the bill." she whispered to Talon. "But lets split up, and start asking around." she said caressing a hand along Talon's chest.

"I'll check the bar, sweetheart." she winked before moving to the bar.

Tritop approached Talon from behind. "Hmmph, try not to get distracted." The Krogan grumbled as made his way to the far end of the bar where other Krogans were sitting.

**Meanwhile**

"Who is this group?"

"Some merc band, they have a Krogan that tried to choke me." Gazebe panted as he was still recovering from his escape.

"And you allowed them to make a fool of you?!" he shouted smacking Gazebe with the butt of his pistol.

"AH!" His head snapped back and stumbled to the ground as his sister stood over him. "Lita, please. What could I have done?"

"If you weren't my brother, I would have tossed you into the nearest airlock and jettisoned you out to space." She clenched her fist. "All I had you do was sale our wares to idiots at the docks and you make yourself and my gang a fool."

"I'm sorry sister..." Gazebe whimpered.

Lita sighed, "Well we can't have newcomers stepping on Eclipse members whenever they feel like it." she said coldy. "Lets go teach these welps as lesson not to fuck with the eclipse."

She waved her hand to her men as they promptly readied their rifles and activated some heavy mechs.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
With her omnitool feeding the bugged salarian's chat to her ear piece, Gerris barely missed anything that had been said as she stood guard, arms folded over her chest as she leaned on the wall next to the exit. She lifted her omnitool to her mouth and tuned to their secure channel.

"Keep your guard up, seems like the salarian that tailed out after Mr. Personality gave him a greeting's going to be sending some friends over. Eclipse," she informed.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Easier said than done, those quarian suits are pretty distracting," Talon shrugged a bit as he watched Zevia a bit. He started slightly when he heard his omnitool, pressing a finger to his ear as it activated in order to avoid anyone overhearing, "I hate it when company drops in univited. Keep an eye out and tell me when we're about to be visited, if they're coming all this way would be rude not to welcome them."

He switched off his omnitool as he approached the lone female drell near him, "Strange to see a good looking girl sitting all alone, mind some company?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Negative Talon, I'm compromised to my location," Gerris quickly replied, "You'll have to watch yourselves, I'm at the exit."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Heh, good I was getting bored." Tritop voiced over the comm.

"Great was hoping we could avoid another gun fight." Zevia spoke, "Raddia, keep an eye out. Looks like we will be having visitors. All we can do is try and get info and get out quickly."

**Talon**

The female drell looked up with a faint smile. "I'm not alone, but then again I don't mind extra company. Grew tired of your quarian companion mister?" she started off waiting for the turian to answer.

Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Raddia heard the message and replied back on her omnitool to the rest of the group, "I heard. I'll try and find some cover to surprise those Eclipse mercs when they come by. Hurry up in there, there's only me out here, even if they are goons." She then ducked into an alleyway behind a dumpster and motioned for Ignatius to lay low near her.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
**Sorry guys but RP will have to be suspended till Shadow is able to come back. Hopefully he can find a replacement computer soon.**

Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: Screw it, may be someone else's comp but I won't run the risk of this RP dying while I'm without my own private comp.

IC:

"Hardly, but they say variety is the spice of life." Talon smiled as he took a seat, "So who you here with? Hopefully not a boyfriend, would absolutely hate to break up a couple." he smiled a bit as he got into his character.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh so you are a knight in shining armor come to rescue women that need to be taken from rotten places like this?" she chuckled and lean back looking at him with her black eyes studying him softly.

"But before I get rescued by my "knight in shining armor", what is your name?" she said softly.

Zevia sat at the bar watching Talon and the drell speaking. "Hmph, don't see what she has that gets attention." she said to herself before turning on the comm. "Gerris, does your bug having a tracking processor on it? Just so we have an idea on when to expect them?"

Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)