Join our server on Discord

Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson)
"I would like him alive, but not on the steps of death's door if that's what you three are thinking. The last thing I need is the Krogan dieing on arrival understood? Good." He said sharply. "Suit up, and meet up with your squad at hanger 5. The dropship should be ready to go as soon as you are." He turned around to face the window looking at Korlus. "Good luck, and Sergent." he spoke towards Shadow. "Don't disappoint me." he said as the door of the office opened allowing the three to leave.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
At the barracks, Gerris dressed up in her exosuit and fitted in her headpiece which covered her whole visage, save for her eyes since the heat-vision hadn't yet been activated. The mask was slightly distorting her voice, as if she was speaking through a gas mask, "Talon, don't get in my way," she said as she rested her right forearm on her palm, the blade of her katar suddenly jutting out with a sharp metal-slicing sound before it retracted. She double-checked the rest of her gear and then the visor finally set on, concealing her perfectly.

"Let's go." She said, head-pointing at the dropship, and the rest of the squad seemed to follow suit. Apparently, her voice somehow managed to overturn the chain of command in the blink of an eye.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Wouldn't dream of it," Talon chuckled as he put on his own armor, since this wasn't a stealth mission he set his armor on a dark blue color so he wouldn't risk not being seen by his own team and hit. He affixed his eyepiece before stepping into the ship, standing near the front so the entire squadron could see him, "Alright, not sure how much has been told but here's the briefing. This is a hit and run operation. We go in, we locate and secure the target, we get out. Any grunts or soldiers are expendable but the battlemaster is NOT to be killed." He focused his eyes on Gerris, "Any objection, lady?" he asked.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gerris said nothing, as it was uncharacteristic of her to react to such provokative statements, but that had to be enough for Talon to deduce she was fine with his speech. She looked over to the asari on the back as she held by the a handle on the drop ship. "Are you ready?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Noticing her team's colors, Raddia set her camouflage's colors to blue rather green and chuckled lightly at the tension between the two Turians. "Yes, I'm ready." She then held up the impressive looking rocket launcher the Turian army provided her, and added, "Very ready." The biotic commando hopped into the drop ship with them. "Don't worry. I can pack a punch, but I can keep him alive just fine if I hold him with my biotic powers. Might have to knock him around a bit to weaken him though."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Funny you should mention that," Gerris slammed her fist on her open palm, cracking her knuckles audibly, "Leave that to me."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ha ha, you're eager about this one, aren't ya?" Raddia laughed a little, finding Gerris' tough girl attitude entertaining. She patted her back gently and declared, "Just be sure not to break his jaw when you make him your big ol' scaly punching bag."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The ship shook as the engines fired up pulling the ship from it's hanger and entering Korlus atmosphere. The ship rattled slightly from the turbulence causing a few of Alpha team to look on nervously.

"Just a bit of turbulence guys, nothing to worry about. It reminds me of a night on Illium with all the shaking and rocking I did with an Asari hehe." The ship roared through the clouds as it came onto the factory. The site of weapon fire could be seen as the two sides clashed. "Whoa big fighting going on there.....alright now too....Oh shit!" Suddenly a stream of smoke passed through the cockpit window nearly hitting the drop ship. "We have missle turrents on the factory! Fuck!" The pilot jerked the ship hard to the right sending everyone against the wall as another assault of missiles and laser fire converged onto the ship.

The pilot did his best as he dodged the missles, but suddenly one snuck by and hit the wing causing a ball of fire to appear on the right side. "We've been hit! Main aveos offline, engines failing, shields down. Fuck I don't think I can hold her up Sergent. You need to bail now!" Another hit struck the side of the ship opening causing the pressure inside to release pulling some of the Alpha team out and to the ground below as the ship started to enter a tail spin.

*Inside the factory*

"We got it, Hehe those Turians thinking they were so smart trying to sneak behind us." The grunt grinned looking over to the older Krogan known as Tritop. His one good eyes watching on the screen as the Turian drop ship was tail spinning out of control. He could even see a few Turian soldiers flying out from the wreck as it made it's way to earth.

"Good." He said as he glanced over to the other screens that survived the main battle that was at the factory gates. They had better fire power then the Turians, but the dam scalies had the numbers and plently of ammo while they're ammo was becoming scares. "Inform the frontal units to back to the front defense and to converse ammo, let the Turians come to us."
"Understood." A grunt said, but soon another one stepped up. "But Tritop, why don't we rush?" The grunt motioned as he moved close to Tritop as he continued to watch the monitors. "These Turians will fold once they see all of our soldiers come out at once and-"

Suddenly Tritop turned and headbutt the grunt, the shock sending the young Krogan to the ground with the older Battlemaster standing over him. "And become target practice for the Turians? I should send you out there in the first wave for questioning my orders you little welp." he growled his one eyes staring at the young grunt intently. "Lucky for you I can't afford to kill off soldiers even worthless ones like you. Now get up and get to your station." he commanded as the young Krogan got up and resumed his station.

It was becoming too common that the young were too stupid to see the problems they faced. No longer could a battle be won by throwing all your men out into a fire fight. Not with the drastic drop off in Krogan births, they couldn't lose more men if they hoped to win this war.

"BattleMaster."
"What is it?" he growled towards another guard that approached. The one speaking behind his battle mask.
'We found a spy in the factory."
"I'm not a spy!" a female voice sounded causing Tritop to look up to see the other guard walk in holding onto a Quarian that was struggling in his grasp. Her black and white clothed garments he noted were one of a adult quarian, and she was shapely compared to the normal Quarian the old Krogan had seen.

"Interesting, a Quarian. If she is a spy, the council pick interesting candidates."

'I'm not a spy you overgrown Bos'hets." she spoke harshly as she looked at the old Krogan.

"Heh, a fighter don't often see that of a Quarian. What is your name?"

"Zevia....Zevia Malontiva vas Neema. And I demand to be released, I have done nothing wrong."

"We caught her in the machinery works she was planting devices." the guard motioned as he held her belts.
"I was salvaging parts not planting them. If you just-"
"That's enough young one." Tritop said silencing the Quarian as she looked on with a glare.

"I'll deal with her later. Lock her up in the containment cell." he commanded.
Zevia wanted to say more, but she felt the Krogan's rifle butt hit her in the ribs. "Move bowel head." the guard motioned as she was lead away.

Meanwhile, a salarian watched on the exchange on the monitor, and the footage of the drop ship failing form the sky. He checked his Omni-tool and projected the crash site landing. With that in mind he checked his pistol and snuck off to the soon to be crash site.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Crap, this ain't looking good." Raddia grabbed a jetpack on the wall and strapped it to herself before looking at Gerris and Talon. "Don't worry, there's plenty of these. Meet you and the team at the bottom." The asari then jumped through the open hatch before the ship they were on became fiery scrap. As she descended slowly on the thrust of the small jets, she cringed as she saw some of the more unfortunate members of the Alpha team falling to the ground at full speed. Damn, maybe stealth would have been a better option. Oh well, maybe they'll think they finished us all with that attack. The biotic commando kept a firm grip on the large rocket launcher in her hands, knowing they still had a mission to do, ship or not.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Dammit!" Talon shouted as the ship shook violently with the impact, "GET THE DROP PACKS AND GET THOSE SHIELDS UP FULL POWER!" he shouted quickly, his own armor glowing slightly for a second as he raised his shields to their max. This close to the ground, the speed we're going at, the drop pack and shielding will help, but it'll still be a miracle if any of us survive. he growled as he kicked open the ramp, "MOVE!" he ordered grabbing a few of the drop packs off the wall and tossing them to the team that was still on the ship before securing one himself.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad