Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 50
The other five could die for all I care...as long as those two join Taiki.

Also...

Quote:Gravimon: Kiriha

Yaoi in the making...
They could join Taiki to avoid being killed when Bragamon unleashes its final plan...
(08-29-2011 03:50 PM)Siblings4ever Wrote: The other five could die for all I care...as long as those two join Taiki.

Also...

Quote:Gravimon: Kiriha

Yaoi in the making...

Yet another thing to add to clonewarrior's topic.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(08-29-2011 03:50 PM)Siblings4ever Wrote: The other five could die for all I care...as long as those two join Taiki.
Second.
Well, with the other five being a bunch of sadists and ruthless pricks and all...
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Yeah. Kiriha was a prick. And Yuu too. But at least they're not ruthless and sadists.
Don't call Yuu a prick! He is one of two siblings I derived my username from!
Until now, he was acting jerkish. Sure he's a little kid brainwashed but still, most might call him that.
Watched RnR's sub of 50.

After defeating the last Death General, our heroes finally made it to the heart of the Bagra Empire.. The Great Demonic Palace.

Taiki and the gang then finally meet the Emperor and Supreme Leader of the Bagra Army; Bagramon himself. The Sage of Death personally came out and greeted the Xros Heart United army, even complimenting that a motley crew such as them managed to set foot on his domain.

However, much to their surprise Bagramon and his Palace suddenly dissolved into a sand. It was a trick! Those were not the real Bagra Emperor nor his palace! As the dust settled, they find a gloating Dark Knightmon in front of them.

The noble dick explained the nature of his brother's D5 masterplan; Siphoning the negative energy eked from the suffering Digimon living in all of the 7 Kingdom, the whole Code Crown was totally tainted to the point it became the Dark Stone.. A virtual Mcguffin that has the power to change everything that its wielder desire. "Miracles" as Dark Knightmon even described it.

Displaying a fraction of its power, Dark Knightmon revives the previously killed Death Generals, minus their souls, as he believed that cold blooded warriors under his command does not need sentience and free will. The noble dick sics them to Xros Heart, who in turn initiates Great Xros to form X7 and easily swats away the revived Death Generals. Unfazed by this, Dark Knightmon Force Digixrosses all of the Death General into one massive clusterfrag that can probably give Kimeramon a run for his cluster frag money; Grand Genemon.

The hodge podge of a composition Digimon easily swats away X7, reverting him back into individual Digimon. Gloating even more Dark Knightmon shows off another power of the Dark Stone...Ripping out souls of Digimon and sending them to Prison Land. Shoutmon, Ballistamon and Dorurumon fall prey to the deadly ability, forcing Taiki, Nene, Kiriha and the other still alive Digimon into a tactical retreat.

Taiki decided to bring back Shoutmon and the other two Digimons' soul.. By letting his own soul be extracted from his own body and sent to Prison Land. Despite the uncertainty and the risky gamble of the possibility that he may not come back, Taiki decided to go with the plan. He let Dark Knightmon rip out his own soul using the Dark Stone.

Taiki's spirit ended up in the barren Prison Land. There, he meets a gloating Gravimon's soul, as well as inviting his other undead fellow Death Generals to "welcome" the Goggle boy. Laughing and taunting, the deceased Canyon Land Death General asked if Taiki will get on his knees and beg for mercy. But Taiki retorts, saying he won't bow to the likes to him. Then, Shoutmon, Ballistamon and Dorurumon's souls entered the scene...

Looks like there'll be one heck of a brawl in Prison Land.

I can speculate that Darkness Bagramon could be a Digixros of Bagramon, Dark Knightmon and possibly, the Dark Stone itself.

Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Yes, it's interesting. And I'll have my thoughts in the next day or two.