Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 50
Revive! The Appearance of all Seven Death General!

Grand Generamon may show up here if not soon. A true Chimera.
(08-27-2011 02:16 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Revive! The Appearance of all Seven Death General!

Grand Generamon may show up here if not soon. A true Chimera.

Kimeramon MK2.

Also, the beginning of the end, as our heroes now take the fight to Bagramon himself. But they have contend with Dark Knightmon and his monstrosity first.

While Bagramon once again did nothing.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
~~~~~~~
(08-28-2011 09:19 AM)--------- Wrote: Wow, this episode was epic! Seems Taiki was relying on Olegmon and Apollmon to back him up when the 7 were revived; too bad it was only their soulless bodies being controlled. X7 appears to save the day, but, well, then the generals get xros'd [by DarkKnightmon, Bagramon is still being lazy somewhere] into LOLmon, and are smacked down and separated. Then the soul sucking starts D: Shoutmon, Ballistamon, and Dorurumon are all drained, and when the team realizes everything they've got relies on those core members [wtg you guys XD], Taiki decides to sacrifice himself to Prison Land instead.
....only to find out he's *still* surrounded by the Death Generals in there too! D: Can X3 alone save him? Or can Taiki count on Olegmon and Apollomon to help him out? And are Blastmon and Lilithmon in here too? o.O So many questions AND AN EPIC CLIFFHANGER! o.o
Also, the digimelody this time around was Cerberumon; a handy ally to have because of his 2-hit attack [if anyone else has a xros loader here? XD]

Wow. I say befriending Olegmon and Apollomon would be easy, but the other 5 would be... Difficult.

Yes, Bagramon's a big lazy ass. LOL. The Emperor-Sage of Death did nothing but sit on his rear for almost the entire the Season. I was hoping he'd rise up from his throne and do something like serious Xros Heart ass kicking in this episode.

But nooooo.. From what I've heard, he just laughed and turned into sand, and let his baby brother do all the dirty work. >XD
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
He's the big head grand poobah. He doesn't have to do anything until he has to. That's when he'll Xros himself with DarkKnightmon.
^ Probably he's... Planned to parallel immobile Super Sentai big bads, who'll only become mobile and fight personally at the last episodes.
Olegmon and Apollomon...I have special prediction for those 2.

You see, they'll join Taiki.;)
(08-29-2011 06:27 AM)Siblings4ever Wrote: Olegmon and Apollomon...I have special prediction for those 2.

You see, they'll join Taiki.;)

Those two will be easy to befriend, of course. Olegmon's an advocate of friendship and Apollomon's justice.

But what of the other 5?
~~~~~~~
Nah, that could be a problem for those. They're actually evil.

(08-28-2011 07:12 PM)SnK Wrote: ^ Probably he's... Planned to parallel immobile Super Sentai big bads, who'll only become mobile and fight personally at the last episodes.
So the dub will add a different boss that pilots him?
heh heh