Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 49
Doesn't effect Musou Knightmon. It makes the helmet there.
(09-01-2011 02:08 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Doesn't effect Musou Knightmon. It makes the helmet there.

It's the chair that Tyutyumon sits in that makes the helmet.
[Image: signature.png]
...Well, that toy I saw of him the mouse was flat so that may be what I'm thinking of.
Well, cry baby Yuu!
Our Glorious! Friends at RR are all back after Vacation so here we go again.

Last week, we know what happened, it was sad but awesome.

Now we have the last Death General sitting on his throne talking to himself. Or should I say Whispered is talking to Apollomon. Half of the body is talking the other half.

Skull Knightmon is out of the Hell Field and Gate Opens to get back to the Demon's Nest with Yuu. Just as Taiki and friends get back up there. And Wisemon ran studies on Apollomon to check if they can split Whispered from him like digital penicillin but, similar to the STD I'm referring Whispered to with, you can't fully get rid of him. But unlike that metaphor I'm trying to use, you'll have to just destroy all of Apollomon.

Taiki knows this and is ok with it now. So while they send Monitamon to sneak, Mervamon is sad. But Shoutmon, being the Big Mon, makes her feel better. And Dorulumon sneaks in a light insult. Ha ha. Luckly, all of the guards are moving out to do something so everyone could sneak in.

Now a message from the evil leader. The great Death General will let everyone be free. By killing them of course. Even though they never did anything wrong but be weak compared to him. But before all the guards can kill everyone, Zeek Greymon and JetMervamon Xros in and attack, saving everyone. Plus those little Gaosmon too.

But where could Taiki be Apollomon Whispered wonders. Taiki and the X4 group are attacking their way through the tower. Since they're much stronger now. But what Whispered doesn't know is that Taiki has no problem with hitting Apollomon now. Which is why he turns back to him.

Flashback! To a Ken-like backstory of Yuu. As a little kid after his grandmother's death, he hides from Nene. But then Damemon shows up in a hologram to do an old joke I hope everyone might get and then the DarkKnightmon pair and the evilest mouse this side of what people think Disney is like, watch then pull them into one of those transport tunnels. He gets Yuu to turn a Xros Loader black and Xros the two and they'll meet again later. Then back in the human world, Nene finds Yuu.

Back with the fight and away from upset Yuu, we have fighting, the Super evos, fighting, and the Kiriha and Nene teams bust in for X7. But then, we get X7 stuck in some sort of thing like a barrier which lets Apollomon Whispered use his Grief Sun attack which is a huge attack. The rest of Xros Heart freeing the Digimon of the Zone, but then Dracomon and Mervamon break X7 free to block the attack, or try to, with Seven Victorize. It's not working but thanks to the standard of everyone yelling for X7, it uses Seven Victorize Maximum (a bunch of Vs) to destroy the attack. And this also sends Apollo down to the tower. Or, at least half of him. Also, Whispered is dead.

But Bagramon is the strongest ever and once D5 is done, he'll make all weak digimon into his slaves. And he's the last one they have to fight since they run the whole rest of the Digiworld. Or he would be the last one if DarkKnightmon didn't have his super secret plan for next ep.

Yuu is still upset but now he's even more upset since Damemon dies. We all care about him now just like he does with Yuu. And the mouse is still a creepy asshole. With the Data Collection, Nene and Kiriha are behind a table? Which Togemon and a joke from normal looking Monitamon.
But next ep, we get the return of the 7 Death Generals and a great Chimeric mess that is GrandGenemon.