Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 49
Taiki's Decision! Surpass the Strongest Apollomon!

Almost forgot to do this since the last topic was so early. heh heh
Sounds like a good ep though.
One final Kingdom before taking the battle to the Bagra brothers themselves.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Yes. And who know how long that will take. ...Wait. I mean what will be next. ...Hold on. How it will play out. That's something we don't know yet. heh heh
Okay watched OD's sub.

Apollomon Whispered shows he's an opportunistic and ambitious fellow. Proclaiming himself as the new second banana to Bagramon, believing that Dark Knightmon and Yuu bit the dust back in Hell's Field. In a twisted way to celebrate and feeling generous to his slaves, he gladly orders his henchmen to let them go and relieve them of their pain.. By killing them~!

Taiki finally grew a set to suck in the pain of losing comrades, especially those who sacrificed themselves.. Without hesitation and perhaps applying a slight shade of old Kiriha, he sics Shoutmon and the gang at Apollomon Whispered, even as the latter shifted to Apollomon's original color scheme/body. Whispered thought that Taiki would hesitate attacking him in the form of the benevolent original Apollomon.

Of course, Whispered put up a bit of a fight, he first encased X7 in an energy cage, whilst he rose up and charged his own take of DBZ Gokou's Spirit Bomb; The Sun of Grief.

X7 got freed thanks to Dracomon and Mervamon, and pursues Apollomon Whispered who had fully charged his sun and was set to nuke everybody else with it. X7 uses his 7 Victorize to stop Whispered's Sun. But the Sun's too big and powerful as it slowly engulfs X7's attack. However, the tide of the battle suddenly changed as the original Apollomon, who regained a bit of control over his own body through the damaged right arm, restrained Whispered from throwing the Sun further down. Cheered on by the rest of Xros Heart Army as well as the Bright Land citizens, X7 was encouraged and fights back with a more powerful version of 7 Victorize; the 7 Victorize Max. It tore through Whispered's Sun as well as Whispered himself--- Cutting him into gruesome bits.

With himself only remaining as an armless torso, Whispered reverts back to Apollomon and thanks Taiki and the gang. With his dying breath, he cautions them that Bagramon is not to be taken lightly, as well as telling them the Bagra Emperor's intention to destroy and remake everything under his whim.

At the Bagra Empire's Great Demonic Palace, Dark Knightmon and Chuuchumon act like heartless and apathetic jerks, as they let Damemon die. Leaving poor Yuu in anguish.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Yes, I feel sorry for Yuu and Damemon.

Now, excuse me while I go strangle ChuuChuumon. *squeezes ChuuChuumon's throat* The murderer refused to help Yuu and Damemon...he deserves to die for it *squeezes ChuuChuumon's throat tighter*
Meh. He'll probably be absorbed for Darkness Bagramon.
(08-29-2011 02:15 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Meh. He'll probably be absorbed for Darkness Bagramon.

Ditto that...
Helmet piece? Perfect place for it.
(08-30-2011 01:41 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Helmet piece? Perfect place for it.

With Mickey Mouse ears on D-Bagramon's head? That would kill his serious and intimidation factor, LOL.
Unless of course they mutate into like bats wings or something...
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz