Join our server on Discord

Inferno Academy
Well so far it was pretty lame where all the others wer gathering. Teachers meeting with students students asking for information, all that crap. Fokadus wished something would happen for a bit of chaos, but that didn't seem likely at the moment. That is unless he made it likely he began to think of a very bad little deed to do.
Creative Minds
"Mmmm, quite a few cute ones too, definately going to be a fun semester," Lillith chuckled softly, already ignoring a few of the less interesting students that were starting to crowd around her and Dawn, "Eenie, meenie, minie," A shroud of darkness suddenly enveloped both her and Dawn, the two felines almost instantly reapearing infront of Forkadus, "You," she whispered almost sinisterly as she leaned in near him, the flames seeming to have little to no obvious effect on her body, "And just what are you up to? I can spot a mischievous look in a students eyes miles away." she grinned.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
An odd teacher went and appeared in front of fokadus and had the gall to step into his flames. He hated when people did the his flames were his body he didn't like people steeping into his body. Still though this teacher seemed to be onto him and he didn't want to get caught and get in trouble on his first day. Better give her the slip. He concentrated a bit and then burst his body into multiple flames in all different directs. The all reform into himself in a hall out of site of where everyone was. He hated doing that it always felt weird but was the only sure way to lose her. Time to put his plan into action better keep an eye out for the teacher though.
Creative Minds
Finally, the snapping stops.
One more snap, and a loud high pitched buzzing sound rips through the whole area, forcing some onto their knees. Vincent smirked mischievously and quickly dashed out as everybody was in pain.
Vincent laid lazily on his bed, Muramasa sat ontop of him, its blade shining angrily at him. Vincent just shrugged, the bed covers getting slightly messy. The door seemed motionless, wondering who'll be his room mate. Somebody he'll need to kill? He hoped not, but people can be such fools; he wouldn't put it past some arrogant demon bursting through that door.
The sound he had made was a blood magick named "Mediator's Gift", such a spell abuses the blood in the ears, boiling it and raising it to dangerous levels. Any demons that hears with parts besides ears aren't affected, but beside the flame demon--who was pulling his own pranks--he figured there would be no one to see him.
Slowly, he raised to a sitting position on his bed, crossing his legs, stabbing Muramasa--in its sheathe--through the bed and between his legs, and began meditating the Deep Life Magicks.
A Dark Angel is set on fire
With burning love and desire
This feeling she never knew before
Yet her mind is asking for more
Rotten and dark she is inside
A fallen angel of the night
She curses for the feeling she calls Love
It makes her like an Angel from above
Yet her heart holds it light
Because that's what comforts her through the night
This fallen that you see
Is the soul that hides inside me.
OOC: Post!! D:<
This fallen that you see
(i think it died...)
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
(No it didn't but it owould be nice to at least have everyone post once a day or evrry other day. I would post but I dont want to have like 5 posts on one page.
Creative Minds
(yea, mine is set to where someone has to come into the room for the prank)
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
(I say we ban anybody who hasn't posted since at least day before yesterday and continue.)
This fallen that you see
(humm that wouldn't be very nice but if we ask or tell them they are behind then mabye we could. Its up to deathseal really.)
Creative Minds