Digiartists' Domain Community!
Inferno Academy - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Inferno Academy (/showthread.php?tid=10501)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Inferno Academy - deathseal1390 - 08-16-2011

“The most famous university in hell with more than 50.000 elite demons which study the dark arts. It is located in the deepest circle of hell and spawned already countless of powerful demon lords!”
*Almost falls asleep again in history lesson*

Today the demon university isn't like that anymore
Similar to the 'Bologna Process', also universities in Hell and Heaven went through drastic chances in education system. All demons from all circles can study here as well as exchange students from heaven ( unthinkable 2000 years ago )

The Academy also have dorms, canteen, club activities, fraternities and so much more. Also there is a lot of room to add stuff later on

Guidelines:

1 – Everyone is a student in the same class, maybe also a professor as a additional character.

2 – No overpowered characters We are all still in training and so the professors are still much stronger and will get in between if students start to fight.

3 – The school regulations say no abusive use of the own magical powers within the academy, so don't let you get caught

4 – Every student has to wear a black school uniform at the campus ( black blazer without tie and pants for guys and the same for girls just with a skirt )
4.1 – You are a student so please act appropriate to your role to ensure fun for all

5 – Everyone is free to add new stuff of the academy as well as new side cast

RE: University of Judecca - DragonMasterX - 08-17-2011

This sounds like Eerie Cuties, the web comic, haha. Sounds kinda cute. I've a demoness at the ready for this. :3

Still ain't this the same RP as in the MP forums? O: Just making sure~

RE: University of Judecca - deathseal1390 - 08-17-2011

i don't think it is, thought of it in a dream, but if it is then please take it down T.T i don't wanna be known as a rp stealer

RE: University of Judecca - DragonMasterX - 08-17-2011

Dude, don't lie to me. We've been to the same forum. Kewney made this RP under the same title, plot and structure. You saying you dreamt of it and just coincidentially creating it with the very same things is a something that I won't buy.

But there's no need to take it so harsh, death. What we could do is ask Kewn if it's alright to use his concept, and if he says yes, then there's no problem. If he says no, then we just alter things a smidge so it won't be the exact same thing. After all, the idea of a university with demons and angels isn't that original I'm sure. :3

RE: University of Judecca - EmirLicht - 08-19-2011

Or just alter it now and skip the middleman altogether.

RE: University of Judecca - Digimon Crazy - 08-19-2011

(08-19-2011, 12:43 PM)EmirLicht Wrote: Or just alter it now and skip the middleman altogether.

this

Well i mean I like this story a bit so we'll see what happens ^.^

RE: University of Judecca - Shadowknight - 08-19-2011

If it's a worry of copying this is actually kinda similar to another RP we actually had on this board ages ago. Mephisto Academy over in the fetish section, course that was demons and humans in that one but still the same kinda idea. So I'd say go for it, pretty much every idea's been done at some point or another. Either way i've got a pair of sexy kittens that'd fit in perfectly if this RP gets going.

RE: University of Judecca - DragonMasterX - 08-19-2011

Actually, no skipping needs to be done. I already took the liberty to ask for permission and we got it. Just waiting for death to make his move.

RE: University of Judecca - deathseal1390 - 08-20-2011

i rather let this die... to be hoenst

RE: University of Judecca - DragonMasterX - 08-20-2011

That's not what you told me in PMs. Whatever did you post this thread for in the first place? Why sulk away now when there's no reason to kill something that was never born? The answer? Just lead the RPG you made and play it with the community just as you wanted.